Golf?

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
I have a proposal for (at least) 10% off green fees...so i want to get a count of all those interested in playing a round (18 holes).

The courses we can choose from are Stallion Mountain Country Club, Desert Pines Golf Club, Royal Links Golf Club and Bali Hai Golf Club.

if anyone knows about any of these courses, please give us some info... i know zilch when it comes to golf or what not.

they can set up up with transportation, food/beverage etc.

Granted, there will probably be an extra charge since i don't know full details on package costs or what not and we don't have any dates specified as of yet...

if anyone wants to take this on for me, that's a golfer, please let me know and i'll be glad to hand it off :)

Depends, will they let the brothers like me and Doug-e-fresh golf? If not, can we stage a protest?

(I don't really golf, but I'd love to watch Doug try to golf)

Yeah, I don't golf.

What I do is hit the ball really hard, and then go and try to find out where the hell it went.

It took me a bit to remember who tried to set it up last year.. for some reason, I think cuz of the hiking event, i thought it was you..but i remember now that it was SeanD (i think)....

Unfortunately, I have a vision of me in some swank country club letting go of the club and accidentally hitting 2 old men in a golf cart. Needless to say, I suck at anything but putt-putt. I'm going with a no-go on the golfing situation....

Back