Freight flying in San Antonio or Austin

ghoster

Onward Thru the Fog
Does anyone have info on companies flying freight out of SAT or AUS or how I would go about finding out if there are any? Looking to make an entry in the near future and would like to start networking.

Not much in the way of flying jobs in KSAT area. Martinair flys caravans into KSAT everyday on UPS runs, I dont have their contact info, but i'm sure someone around here does!

Martinaire has a few runs out of SAT along with Ameriflight. We don't have any openings there right now.

Martinaire has a run from BWD to AUS that we need a pilot for. I'm covering it next week.

Contact me with your info, and I can walk your resume into the Chief Pilot

Martinaire has a few runs out of SAT along with Ameriflight. We don't have any openings there right now.

Martinaire has a run from BWD to AUS that we need a pilot for. I'm covering it next week.

Contact me with your info, and I can walk your resume into the Chief Pilot

Yep. Ameriflight has a metro that flies out of Corpus to SAT. The the slot has been filled.

Vent airlines is a new freight operation flying a bunch of metros around on demand. They have bases in (I believe) San Antonio, Laredo, and Mexico. It's all single pilot stuff.

Back