Douchey Pilot Things. A list

(caution, profanity)
(you'll be ok)

((he's gotta be on 20kilos of pure marching powder))

Last edited:
am mainly a night pilot only myself.

I like red eyes. The thing I don’t like about them is the incessant level of bitching from the other pilot.

“Hey, you knew the risk of trying to buddy bid with line check pilots.“

I like red eyes. The thing I don’t like about them is the incessant level of bitching from the other pilot.

Like or tolerate or prefer? What’s a DL redeye sequence look like?

i just like there being no one out there. And not having to talk to anyone on the radio. Not that in my day to day job I really have to talk much to ATC anyway, but you get the point.

Like or tolerate or prefer? What’s a DL redeye sequence look like?

Tolerate to don't mind.

I just like the peace and quiet sometimes.

Depart out of LA, land in DTW at 0600 or something like that. Leave somewhere else later that evening. But I don't bid them very often.

i just like there being no one out there. And not having to talk to anyone on the radio.

All this and more can be yours with CPDLC.

(Fun note... Minneapolis Center has cpdlc up and running, and we actually were ae connect and get handoffs)

(Fun note... Minneapolis Center has cpdlc up and running, and we actually were ae connect and get handoffs)

I love how we're barely scratching the surface of what other countries have been enjoying for the last decade! ha!

I thought that was you flying by...... ;-)

I thought that was you flying by...... ;-)

This was last time, but (routing dependent) I'll be flying over at 2am tomorrow morning too. I'll be sure to rev the engine.

DSC09016-DeNoiseAI-severe-noise.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: JEP
Back