Dear Jetcareers

Good post.

I'm kinda wondering what happened during the 22 minutes I was asleep on the floor though.... did you two wake up and do anything we should know about?

If a question is asked, be respectful in the response. If the person doesn’t listen or is TRULY someone who is a troll, flame baiter, or one who needs an SERIOUS education, then respond accordingly

its A not "an serious education"

also put no hypocritical posts.

Bravo Zulu!

Bravo Zulu is a naval signal, conveyed by flaghoist or voice radio, meaning "well done".

"Bravo Zulu" actually comes from the Allied Naval Signal Book (ATP1 Vol 2 series), an international naval signal code adopted after the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) was created in 1949. Until then, each navy had used its own signal code and operational manuals. World War II experience had shown that it was difficult, or even impossible, for ships of different navies to operate together unless they could readily communicate, and ACP 175 was designed to remedy this.

ACP 175 was organized in the general manner of other signal books, that is, starting with 1-flag signals, then 2-flag and so on. The 2-flag signals were organized by general subject, starting with AA, AB, AC, ... AZ, BA, BB, BC, ... BZ, and so on. The B- signals were called "Administrative" signals, and dealt with miscellaneous matters of administration and housekeeping. The last signal on the "Administrative" page was BZ, standing for "well done".

Kevin sends...

Great post! This place has been awesome. I got started in it about a year and a half ago, and I've learned more than I could ever imagine. Thank you all!

Great Post!

As far as that JC Scholarship fund idea goes....although I don't make much money, I'd contribute at least something to the pot for sure! It's a great idea.

Thanks Seggy. It is posts such as this that make JetCareers the most respected aviation website around.

good post guys. i appreciate all the help and advice that everyone on here has given me. i hope i can give back twice as much.

What a great post. I too would not be where I am without JetCareers. I tell people about it often and am appreciative everyday. Thanks again and Bravo Zulu! (from a shellback)

Doug-

If you build it they will come!

Glad to see some new members leaving the 'other' websites and coming over :)

IT'S SOOO NICE TO FEEL LIKE WE'RE "WANTED" HERE. :) YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT WEBSITE AND I SUSPECT YOU'LL BE SEEING MORE OF US AS THE DAYS GO BY. :cool: HOPE YOU'RE READY FOR US!!! :insane:

Back