Dear Jetcareers

IT'S SOOO NICE TO FEEL LIKE WE'RE "WANTED" HERE. :) YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT WEBSITE AND I SUSPECT YOU'LL BE SEEING MORE OF US AS THE DAYS GO BY. :cool: HOPE YOU'RE READY FOR US!!! :insane:

What I notice in the "other" forum is that the mods don't seem to participate much. The only time I see mod-user interaction is when someone is getting suspended. Here the mods are regular users with extra powers, which is the way it should be.

What I notice in the "other" forum is that the mods don't seem to participate much. The only time I see mod-user interaction is when someone is getting suspended. Here the mods are regular users with extra powers, which is the way it should be.

Hi, B! That is a GREAT point. And, boy, did they send a few of us to the "time-out" chair... Sometimes PERMANENTLY!! My former APC compadres know what I mean.. :rolleyes: :rotfl:

Dude- I hate this place. I'm never coming to a meeting again. You people don't know what you're talking about. I know everything. This place is lame.

no- in all seriousness guys. It was a good post. I'm glad to see there are others out there that care as much as I do about this industry. I think this should be made a sticky for a while. Maybe part of the registration process, a must read of sorts.

Mark, well written post by you and jtrain.. hope to meet all of you here on the board at some point. Mark is the one who pointed me here, and i enjoy the sparring and informational posts people here make.. there is always something new here. I'm not sure yet where flying will take me, but i know i have a very valuable resource here, thanks all ! Mark, was great talking to ya, feel free to DD me.. it should be hysterical!

I was wondering where all those things were, thanks !!!

:nana2::bandit: :insane: :confused: :laff: :yar: wheeeeeeeeeeee!!! yipppppieeeee:yup: :rawk:

Right on... good post... I only wish I had more time to chit chat on here...

btw, John, we still need to get a beer somewhere in Pasadena

Back