commercial pilot check ride

jon wilson

Pilot4Life
I just passed my check ride foe commercial pilot. The oral went alright, the check examiner asked me about forward cg and aft. I named them off and he wanted more detail. Then he asked how I got the weight and balance. What airspace I was flying through and what was svfr weather. He then asked me about sea tac and the weather mins. I said 3mile vis and clear of clouds. What does the clear of clouds mean. I said umm? IFR seperation. Then we went out to the plane and walked around it asking various questions. Which I answer most of them about flaps, ailerons, ELT, antennas, trim on rudder, type if trim on a/c and anti servo it servo. The flight we headed out to the practice area and he asked me about egt leaning. We did steep turns, stalls, steep spirals, commerical manuevers and headed back to the airport. Then we did closed traffic. The Damm knobbed came over the gear handle but I managed to still make use of it. Power off 180 was text book perfect. I didn't care at the moment if I failed or passed cause if the p 180 was perfect. Any questions feel free to ask.

Back