Colgan

I interviewed on the 21st/22nd. I found it strange because I talked with my friend who interviewed on the 9th who was supposed to be in the Oct 5th class that got pushed back and he hadnt heard anything.

I am not sure if they took me over him because I had more time or what?

Maybe they haven't gotten to his name yet, or they forgot about him.

Not celebrating the job yet, still a week for them to take it back.

Sometimes it's a mystery what they're really looking for.. I know that they were planning on putting folks with 1500+ hours in the Q. I have the times that you can see in my sig, but I have a feeling they'll want me in the Saab. I intereviewed on the 21/22nd too, with just shy of 1500 hours. I'm sure that you and I met there!

My friend said they just pushed back his October 5th start date to an unknown date, anyone else have that same issue?

Wondering why they would do that, guess they are too backed up with training people.

Yea i was scheduled for the 5th too. Quit my current job and got everything ready, then got the call. So now i'm sitting around with a thumb firmly lodged deep inside my ass, playing xbox and looking for something that'll keep money coming in...

I never got told if i was gonna be saab or dash 8 (i know it's a q-400, but it's still a dash 8 to me), but with my time i'm assuming i got the saab...sooo if they're pushing saab classes back, i'm gonna be waiting around till january? is that right?

Yea i was scheduled for the 5th too. Quit my current job and got everything ready, then got the call. So now i'm sitting around with a thumb firmly lodged deep inside my ass, playing xbox and looking for something that'll keep money coming in...

I never got told if i was gonna be saab or dash 8 (i know it's a q-400, but it's still a dash 8 to me), but with my time i'm assuming i got the saab...sooo if they're pushing saab classes back, i'm gonna be waiting around till january? is that right?
Ouch!! I didn't quit my job yet, but talked to my boss when I was waiting in limbo with no word from anyone. He's getting frustrated beccause he has a replacement that's ready but no one knows when to actually start training him.

I assume that if we haven't gotten a call, we're in the Saab. Hopefully we all hear very soon! I'm ready to rock and roll!

I was able to talk to Chuck and he was indicating what you already said on here. The Saab classes are moved to the beginning of next year and you need 1500 to make it in the Q class. So since I dont have 1500 yet and have an internal recommendation, he said I was at the top of the list for an interview for the Saab class but still is unsure of when they will resume interviews for the Saabs.

I was able to talk to Chuck and he was indicating what you already said on here. The Saab classes are moved to the beginning of next year and you need 1500 to make it in the Q class. So since I dont have 1500 yet and have an internal recommendation, he said I was at the top of the list for an interview for the Saab class but still is unsure of when they will resume interviews for the Saabs.

ya think if i have 1300hrs i can sweet talk or bribe my way into a Q class? i can bribe them with a partially used weiner dog...that's about all i got...

Thanks for the info. I wonder if it'd be worth my time to call/email them and update them on my hours. :confused:

I got a call from chuck today. I'm interviewing on the 17th.
I have 1960TT but only 104 multi. Chuck told me to expect to be based out of DCA on the Saab due to my low multi hours... (if hired of course)

training would start in dec he said...

I got a call from chuck today. I'm interviewing on the 17th.
I have 1960TT but only 104 multi. Chuck told me to expect to be based out of DCA on the Saab due to my low multi hours... (if hired of course)

training would start in dec he said...

IAD...DCA is not a base.

Back