Colgan

I was just sent an email from CC today.

I applied on AApps.com about 3 days ago. And I got this today. word for word this is all it says:

"Are you prepared for interview and technical test for next Thursday and Friday of next week? Please call Ms Perkins at ###-###-###.
Chuck Colgan"

That's all it said. Aren't people supposed to get packets, and people calling first etc etc?

Being I got this Friday close to closing time, I have not responded yet, so it's going to be a tight schedule to figure this out this late in the game.

Anyone else get similar? I'd assume if I can get through, at this number, of which i have not seen posted on anything before, looks to be personal, then i'd be in the interview next week.

-B

Also-.... BOHICA!

i was just sent an email from cc today.

I applied on aapps.com about 3 days ago. And i got this today. Word for word this is all it says:

"are you prepared for interview and technical test for next thursday and friday of next week? Please call ms perkins at ###-###-###.
Chuck colgan"

that's all it said. Aren't people supposed to get packets, and people calling first etc etc?

Being i got this friday close to closing time, i have not responded yet, so it's going to be a tight schedule to figure this out this late in the game.

Anyone else get similar? I'd assume if i can get through, at this number, of which i have not seen posted on anything before, looks to be personal, then i'd be in the interview next week.

-b

also-.... Bohica!

anyone been able to get a hold of anyone????

Classy Organization that gives you 4 days to work out travel plans on a Friday afternoon. Might make me think twice about what they would do to me if I got hired........... Just saying.

Classy Organization that gives you 4 days to work out travel plans on a Friday afternoon. Might make me think twice about what they would do to me if I got hired........... Just saying.

As nice as possible, i told him thanks but no thanks! It was very liberating!

Anyone know which bases are senior right now? I know they said IAH is senior.

Any chance at getting one of the upstate NY bases?

Are people still getting IAH right out of class or soon after? Do you find out bases the first day of class or prior to class? I chose the saab class so I can eventually get IAH.

Are people still getting IAH right out of class or soon after? Do you find out bases the first day of class or prior to class? I chose the saab class so I can eventually get IAH.
A large percentage of the current and future upgrades will be coming out of IAH as it is a senior base... you might have a good chance of getting IAH out of training or soon after... but there is no guarantee... if you do you will most likely be sitting RSV for a while.

If you end up being oldest person in your class (IE the most senior), then you might be able to get IAH. Atleast 2-3 from each class these days have been able to get IAH.

we had 4 IAD and 5 IAH...they told us IAD is nearly where they want it, they are looking to build IAH....again it's only what we were told.

I was just sent an email from CC today.

I applied on AApps.com about 3 days ago. And I got this today. word for word this is all it says:

"Are you prepared for interview and technical test for next Thursday and Friday of next week? Please call Ms Perkins at ###-###-###.
Chuck Colgan"

That's all it said. Aren't people supposed to get packets, and people calling first etc etc?

Being I got this Friday close to closing time, I have not responded yet, so it's going to be a tight schedule to figure this out this late in the game.

Anyone else get similar? I'd assume if I can get through, at this number, of which i have not seen posted on anything before, looks to be personal, then i'd be in the interview next week.

-B

Also-.... BOHICA!

I got an invite and was sent all the info. Today I get an email asking the last time I flew a multi. I responded and then was sent an email saying "That is very competitive and I don't believe you'll pass training. Call and we'll discuss." I called and was asked when the last time I flew was. I said yesterday, and is the interview still on? They said yes, it still is. WTF?

I got an invite and was sent all the info. Today I get an email asking the last time I flew a multi. I responded and then was sent an email saying "That is very competitive and I don't believe you'll pass training. Call and we'll discuss." I called and was asked when the last time I flew was. I said yesterday, and is the interview still on? They said yes, it still is. WTF?

When Chuck called me 2 years ago he said "Come up to laguardia and we'll throw you in the sim, I dont think youll do any good, but we'll see."

2 years later and Im still here. Passed initial with flying colors, and 2 recurrents. No hiccups so far.

Chuck just likes to dig into people. I dont know why.

Ok, cool. It's been a while since I flew a twin so I don't know if their was some confusion as to the last time I've flown a multi or the last time I've flown anything. I have no idea how I'll do on that sim, but I guess I'll find out. Thanks!

Back