Colgan Hiring?

Best estimate....May 2010. First new plane on property in August and figure 2 months prior for training new hires for it plus or minus a month or two.

We may have 1 class for attrition here at some point in the summer but who knows.

Thanks, got a buddy out of work so helping him look around to see what's out there.

Friend of mine is in the "pool". Has a March 23rd class for the saab. It was supposed to be back in Jan but Colgan pushed the class back to March. Hope it helps.

Friend of mine is in the "pool". Has a March 23rd class for the saab. It was supposed to be back in Jan but Colgan pushed the class back to March. Hope it helps.

Unless we lose guys, I dont see it happening. I would say we are fairly well staffed on the Saab, at least this is my opinion of what I see at Dulles.

Captains on the other hand is a different story.

Heres to hoping they upgrade a few more!

We have a "pool"????? How many in it?

Well I'm not sure about needing more captains... but who knows. Hope we can keep upgrading guys. My buddy had his interview back in Oct 08. He was supposed to be in a early Jan class but they keep pushing his class back. Talked to KC the other day and she said his class was now set for March. I'm not sure how many are in the pool. Prob just a handful of guys. I personally think that colgan could def get q's sooner than we think. I bet we start hiring STRONG by the start of 2010. maybe sooner. my .02

Well I'm not sure about needing more captains... but who knows. Hope we can keep upgrading guys. My buddy had his interview back in Oct 08. He was supposed to be in a early Jan class but they keep pushing his class back. Talked to KC the other day and she said his class was now set for March. I'm not sure how many are in the pool. Prob just a handful of guys. I personally think that colgan could def get q's sooner than we think. I bet we start hiring STRONG by the start of 2010. maybe sooner. my .02

My Captain intel has just come from my sister who has said that they have been struggling to fill open time and sick calls out of Dulles when its a Captain needed.

My Captain intel has just come from my sister who has said that they have been struggling to fill open time and sick calls out of Dulles when its a Captain needed.

Same situation over at PCL, but they're downgrading and offering LOAs to CAs. With that mentality running the Pinnacle Corp ship, who knows.

I am also hoping to see some Captain uprades here soon. Mostly because there are 3 guys senior to me in EWR already slated for the class. Would be a nice little jump in my number.

Back