Bitcoin/Ethereum/Litecoin

In a nutshell, imaginary money. However, it can be converted to real money. I was just talking with a friend who bought 6 coins when they were $300 a piece. He is wondering pop them now, or will they go to a million?

To set up the powersupply properly, it has to be connected to 220 volts. And, it sounds like a vacuum cleaner apparently. Run a 220 line out to the shed? :)
It would be a lot cooler if it turned out that the biggest distributed computing project in human history was actually doing something useful. Just sayin.

Do some research on Jed McCaleb. (if you don’t know who he is). He’s the reason my money is on ripple and not Stellar
So it looks like he was involved in both very heavily. I'm not quite sure if you're saying he's bad or good. It does seem like ripple has a crap ton more real world backing than stellar.

Edit... oh wow, he was the founder of Mt. Gox and the current leader or CEO or whatever of Stellar. NOOOOPE. Want nothing to do with him.

Last edited:
Exactly. When he left ripple he tried to unload everything he had to tank the price but from what my reasearch has led be to believe is that he wasn’t able to do that which is very Ironic now because he’s a billionaire (if he wasn’t already) thanks to the surge in ripples price

Speaking of ripple price it finally broke 1$ and was up as high as 1.20 today

I wish I was smart enough to figure out mining. I have 12 computers in the office that sit idle for about 80% of the year. It would be nice to put their minimal processing power to work.
Wouldnt do any good. Russia has warehouses full of computers dedicated just for mining. They even sell the hardware to mine. Double dipping they are.

guys, this is purely a bubble that will burst. Its gambling. No one knows when it will burst. If you can throw some money at it on its way up and cash out great. Don't bet money you can't afford to lose. Had I not sold at $2200 I'd of had $191,000. Am I crying about it? No, because I made some cash and used it to pay off some stuff so I'm happy. I could have easily lost it all and had nothing to show for it.

SEC suspends trading Tuesday, yesterday it falls 18%. (Bitcoin)

I dunno... I'll stick with my penny stocks and day trading.

SEC suspends trading Tuesday, yesterday it falls 18%. (Bitcoin)

I dunno... I'll stick with my penny stocks and day trading.
That's probably for the best. The bold not being remotely true, nor do they have the power to do that anyways.

Oh look. What the actual investors predicted is coming to pass. Shocker.

RTR22I1V.jpg

Depends on when you bought in. I saw idiots bragging about buying in at $19,000. They’re now a lot poorer. In a matter of days.
Back in June and dumped it two days ago. Moving that gain into VTI to ride that Trump train to the moon.

Back