Bitcoin/Ethereum/Litecoin

I’m going to revive this thread given the current “correction” (?) occurring. I threw some money at crypto, mostly LTC. It was money I could afford to lose, but where do you folks who are more knowledgeable about this stuff think crypto is going? I feel almost the same about crypto as I do about horn bets in craps. Could be good, likely not, but what if….

I’m going to revive this thread given the current “correction” (?) occurring. I threw some money at crypto, mostly LTC. It was money I could afford to lose, but where do you folks who are more knowledgeable about this stuff think crypto is going? I feel almost the same about crypto as I do about horn bets in craps. Could be good, likely not, but what if….
Even though it makes absolutely no sense to me it seems crypto is now tied to the days stock market trends.

I’m an old guy in this respect, there is nothing that gives it monetary value besides people who think it has value. The same for fiat but I have more faith the government will try to keep it’s value steady.

You should take 45 minutes out of your day at watch this:

Puts things into perspective with regard to trusting the government with keeping the value of the dollar steady. The book is really good if you have time to read it.

You should take 45 minutes out of your day at watch this:

Puts things into perspective with regard to trusting the government with keeping the value of the dollar steady. The book is really good if you have time to read it.
It’s a good look at the past and possibly what’s yet to come. I still don’t feel that a one works crypto currency will ever work out.

Ridiculous that I and other common people can make some bad guesses, bad bets, and we are SOL with a permanent loss of capital. But these JV bros can do whether the eff they want, bad bets, horrible guessing, gambling, etc, because they know they’ll be bailed out at the end of the day.

Ridiculous that I and other common people can make some bad guesses, bad bets, and we are SOL with a permanent loss of capital. But these JV bros can do whether the eff they want, bad bets, horrible guessing, gambling, etc, because they know they’ll be bailed out at the end of the day.

[James Franco Meme Goes Here] :)

Back