AS application question-employment history

I read through this:

Pretty interesting and glad someone stood up to corporate bullying. "Sharing" an article shouldn't get you heat from your employer. Bummer you guys didn't get a taste of that sweet class action cheddah

Read through the court document. The little guy doesn't get much.

Also I believe that the settlement happened over cabin fumes. Which is again, kind of bad for the little guy. The fumes issue needs to be addressed. As it is probable that it represents an unsafe working environment.

Read through the court document. The little guy doesn't get much.

Also I believe that the settlement happened over cabin fumes. Which is again, kind of bad for the little guy. The fumes issue needs to be addressed. As it is probable that it represents an unsafe working environment.

Yeah basically a $3,000,000 settlement, a cool million for the lawyers and the rest divided up with each of the plaintiffs getting $500. She still works for the company so this is more of a symbolic thing than punitive damages. My slice was $95 though, I'll take it!

New system bid is out with displacements and downgrades, shrinking A320 LAX and SFO. Most junior capt is now March 2014 hire.

No news of fleet plan or future direction of the company...

New system bid is out with displacements and downgrades, shrinking A320 LAX and SFO. Most junior capt is now March 2014 hire.

No news of fleet plan or future direction of the company...

The problem is how we do vacancies and reductions. Airlines like AA do reductions first, then vacancies. So even though we have posted the same number of vacancies as displacements, the senior guys take the vacancies first. The good thing is as they vacate, it fulfills a reduction and they’re not back filled. But then the displacements are pretty much the most junior guys. They lose their seats and/or base.

CC, beef, skanang, confirm you guys are opening a hiring window ASAP? :)

Horizon is hiring because we outsourced most of our flying to them and SKYW.

I hear the earnings call at SKYW was pretty solid... we are doing them a solid by outsourcing so much flying to them.

But as for mainline I expect to be on the street by the third quarter of next year. If things with the pandemic don’t improve by more than 1% per week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Horizon is hiring because we outsourced most of our flying to them and SKYW.

I hear the earnings call at SKYW was pretty solid... we are doing them a solid by outsourcing so much flying to them.

But as for mainline I expect to be on the street by the third quarter of next year. If things with the pandemic don’t improve by more than 1% per week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tighten up that scope!

Back