AOPA Asks the Canidates

You know what would kill even more American jobs? A terrorist attack on American soil caused by a president with known terrorist ties.

Aye yi yi. Have you been paying attention to anything other than WorldNetDaily and Newsmax for the past six months?

Do some independent research.

You know what would kill even more American jobs? A terrorist attack on American soil caused by a president with known terrorist ties.

shakehead.gif

And I'm sure you call yourself a Patriot too huh?

False Flag terrorism, from our own citizens. This country is so amazing!

so you guys actually think the Obama tax plan would help create jobs?

lets raise taxes on companies to force them to create new jobs, that makes sense to me!

Under Obama’s plan to let the scheduled 2011 tax rate hikes occur, and his plan to raise the self-employment tax on those making more than $250,000, the S corporation rate would rise from 35 percent to 39.6 percent. The sole proprietor and partner rate would rise from 37.9 percent all the way up to a staggering 50.3 percent. Many Democrats in Congress have proposed making all small businesses (including S corporations) pay this 50-plus percent rate. A small business tax rate that high would be the highest marginal rate faced by them in nearly a quarter-century.

this from: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0708/11670.html (just one of many sources i have)

sounds great dont it? its HYPE, not HOPE

Also, they had requested a priority departure slot. It was DENIED. LOL......they sat on the opposite side of the runway #1 for at least an hour. We actually departed before them, so I don't know how long after that, they waited. ;)

To the commenter who wrote "pwnt!", how do you know they did this on purpose? Maybe there was a legit reason...

Just saying, that's all.

To the commenter who wrote "pwnt!", how do you know they did this on purpose? Maybe there was a legit reason...

Just saying, that's all.

I'm the commenter. . .

Couldn't quote my "pwnt?"

Anyway - it doesn't have much of anything to do with it being done on purpose, or if there was a legit reason.

Either way, IMHO, she and her circus of magical people will be heading back to Alaska here in a few weeks, never to return back to the Lower 48. She has enough legal issues to deal with. Although, that has nothing to do with them being denied a priority departure slot.

Rather, my pwnt was more or less a simple hint at an enthusiastic "Take that you witch."

Don't like it. . .I'm not sorry. . .

I wouldn't get the rest of your panties in a twist about things said on the internet.

Back