Any Sanford residents???

Jones

I am fairly new to the forums, I was wonderign if any of you delta guys down in sanford or jacksonville have an apartment or house they rent or own in FL. I am asking because I am trying to gain FL residency for Miami Dade College. I will pay money and all you have to do on your side is recieve mail, you dont even have to foward it. I'm a recent graduate of the program so i know some of you guys could use some extra money, $10/hr is disgusting after all the training costs. PM me if you can help

if your a recent graduate of the program - then you should already have residency as you must've been living there for some time now?

Have to be carefull on residency. Easy if you have a water or electric bill in your name. I had the state of OH give me residency when in college after a traffic citation, to a dorm address, but only had the school get the state to change its concept when I then informed them I was a residence and didnt have to pay out of state tuition anymore. They didn't like that.

I did the DCA program in new bedford MA, ive dealt with trying to get in state tuition before. All you have to do is get a drivers license in the state, and make sure you apply to the college using that adress and get mail there. anybody able to help out?

Back