I tried to think of a way to word this to not make it sound so mean, but I can't come up with anything so it's going to sound REALLY mean.
1. Anyone else think there's a lot of inbreeding going on in that family? Totally being serious. Autism and CP in the same family....not sure what the odds are. One of my in-laws has CP, so yes I know how it happens...I just have to wonder.
2. If you have fewer teeth than your unborn fetus, there's something wrong.
3. "Bobby" Tucker. Talks like a man, looks like a man........Grandmother?
4. Whether the kid is Autistic (& CP) or not doesn't matter. They were a safety issue to those around them. Why do people think that no one else on the plane matters...at all?
5. Why is it always the Mac-Truck women with the normal sized men? Sure, big girls need love too but there's a limit!!!
6. "Our tax dollars at work" comes to mind.
7. Southwest - Good job! "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Or the one." as Mr. Spock once said.