The interview was done in Seattle so I guess they got there somehow.I guess they can stay in business because SWA keeps booting them off. How would you like to be the one to sit next to that beast? anic::crazy: So did they ever make it to Seattle? I didn't catch that part and don't want to watch it again.
The airline makes that decision. I believe for most she would have to purchase two tickets.Does she have to buy two seats? Not trying to be rude, but I know as a skinny guy the seats in coach were not all that roomy. There is no way they are getting 3 people in a row if she is one of them. How does that work?
The exact thing did run through my mind. But hey, who are we to judge. After all, were just robots that do what were told.I tried to think of a way to word this to not make it sound so mean, but I can't come up with anything so it's going to sound REALLY mean.
1. Anyone else think there's a lot of inbreeding going on in that family? Totally being serious. Autism and CP in the same family....not sure what the odds are. One of my in-laws has CP, so yes I know how it happens...I just have to wonder.
2. If you have fewer teeth than your unborn fetus, there's something wrong.
3. "Bobby" Tucker. Talks like a man, looks like a man........Grandmother?
4. Whether the kid is Autistic (& CP) or not doesn't matter. They were a safety issue to those around them. Why do people think that no one else on the plane matters...at all?
5. Why is it always the Mac-Truck women with the normal sized men? Sure, big girls need love too but there's a limit!!!
6. "Our tax dollars at work" comes to mind.
7. Southwest - Good job! "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Or the one." as Mr. Spock once said.