Another reason to love SWA!

No teeth and lots of banjos, where’s Burt Reynolds when you need him. “She sure had a perr-dy mouth.”
:crazy:

Unbelievable...how do these people still find their ways into the news. If you can't control your kids and keep them in their seats, anticipate going by Greyhound.

The article I read on KTAR.com said the mom was complaining they had to pay over 2000 dollars on Alaska to get to SEA. I just priced out the highest fare possible (YAS) $328 with all taxes included so the total would have been max $984 for all three. Strange.

Well, we hooked American on cheap employee-subsidized travel.

She's just looking for her free lunch. Looks like she's had more than a few... I think the best line I heard on an airline was the FA told everyone that unbuckeling their seatbelts was a $10000 fine and the FAA liked to have people onboard to pass out fines. I didn't hear any seatbelts unlock early on that flight.

Can you imagine if they tried to pass this off as news while giving it honest coverage?

"A family today was not allowed to join their connecting flight after the mother had no control over her three children and they posed a safety threat to the passengers and crew. The family is requesting a public apology."

Honest coverage? BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I guess it would depend on which way they decide to spin the story: who gets to be the bad guy? The airline, or the family? Which ever side can be made out so that the story is more sensational, is how it would be made out to be. News today is more about ratings. Higher ratings equals more money, unfortunately there is no such thing as honest reporting anymore.

Honest coverage? BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The airline's ALWAYS the bad guy. Sometimes deserved, oftentimes not.

Seriously, 99% of the time, it's kind of like moderating a forum when you have passenger problems. It's like you try to put out the fire, pray to the good lord that people will just mellow out after you've spoken to them but sometimes you've got to use your passenger (or on a forum "user") be-good-stick.

Giving a passenger the boot is an enormous pain in the butt and at least in my experience, by the time the passenger gets ejected, you've already pissed off half of the aircraft because you didn't take corrective action sooner.

Kind of like... well, oh nevermind ;)

It's also up to the airline to allow their PR person to appear on camera. Remember the two girls who claimed they were kicked off of SWA for being too sexy? I remember an SWA PR rep filming a response and putting it on Youtube which was awesome!

Until the airline comes out and says "we couldn't afford the gas to transport her fat $#@" then all they get is a form letter response.

Unbelievable...how do these people still find their ways into the news. If you can't control your kids and keep them in their seats, anticipate going by Greyhound.

How about not going anywhere at all?

Why should anyone be subjected to kids that cannot behave?

Yes, I know that kids can be a handful. I sure as hell was.

But did my mom let me go ape in a public place?

Hell no.

There was a little trick she did, where she grabbed my earlobe and pinched. Hard. And it HURT.

And when I got out of control, she used that trick to bring me back under control real quick.

We need more parents like that, or we need mandatory sterilization at birth. When you mature, and you show you meet certain minimum requirements, then we will allow you to reproduce. If not, well, we're just thinning the herd.

It's a hell of a lot better than letting someone get eaten by a saber tooth tiger!

And if we don't do this, it's going to be Planet of the Apes.

The article I read on KTAR.com said the mom was complaining they had to pay over 2000 dollars on Alaska to get to SEA. I just priced out the highest fare possible (YAS) $328 with all taxes included so the total would have been max $984 for all three. Strange.

Don't forget, grandma needs to pay for 2 seats, still no where near 2k though. Good job on SWA. If it was my plane I would have booted them off too.

Wait a sec...how do we know that grandma on this video was a woman? "Her" name was Bobby and she looked, oh...a little manly.

They should come to CA to sue, they can surely find some whacked out judge to side with them..

Back