And I am PROUD to say.....

KindaRadley

After 5 years of hoops and a LOT of BS I am PROUD to say that I am OFFICIALLY CLEARED, FOL in HAND with a report date to OKC of 4/8/2011!!!! :rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk:

ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!

Wow, pubnat1 & you just got your FOL? Mind if I ask what took so long? Best of luck in OKC. Enjoy your time there but work hard & stay focused on getting finished. The job really is great once you get finished w/ all your training.

Wow, pubnat1 & you just got your FOL? Mind if I ask what took so long? Best of luck in OKC. Enjoy your time there but work hard & stay focused on getting finished. The job really is great once you get finished w/ all your training.

Don't feel bad I am Pubnat 1 as well. It took me forever because my original TOL was for CMH, and supposively they are over staffed with trainees. It wasn't until last week they offered me a redirect to DAY. I accepted and I am on my way! Got my FOL for 5/16 :) Congrats to you! I think it will be WELL worth the wait!

Oofta... ZKC was my first facility (obviously didn't go well, but we're happy now). Good luck!

Back