ameriflight

Do you have the ACPs for PHX email address?

Phoenix, AZ (PHX)
Ameriflight LLC
Sky Harbor International Airport
2725 B East Air Lane
Phoenix, AZ 85032

Jeff Johnson, Division Manager

This is the Base Mgr number he can help you out and get the ACP number I don't have it. I wonder if any AMF'rs here are PHX based?

Are there any current training captains openings in bur. And ive heard that if u talk to a chief pilot or manger for a location they help get you into that base? true or false?

Any training capt's out of BUR on JC that i can PM?

im PHX based for amf, we currently have no openings available and in fact are trying to get in base phx pilots to take outstations to reduce staffing.

JayAre, if you're who i think you are then MLJ and i visited you in SLC last winter and had dinner at your place.

Febtober
Are there any PHX outstations available? What are the odds of getting hired directly into an outstation?

Be careful about out stations. Once you get in one, you might never get out and your only way to leave is to quit the company.

It's happened on more than one occasion.

im PHX based for amf, we currently have no openings available and in fact are trying to get in base phx pilots to take outstations to reduce staffing.

JayAre, if you're who i think you are then MLJ and i visited you in SLC last winter and had dinner at your place.

Yeah whats up things still going good with you guys? She ever get the metro? Heard your trying to get xfer up here?
Sounds like there pressuring to pilots to move or get fired there if they don't take outstations.

According to the website you need to have 900hrs in airplane, does that leave the door open to add some sim time in (proably a dumb question but it would be nice to know).

No idea about the sim time, since unless it's a level D sim you can't log it as total time. The 1180 is all total time, if you have any questions about the requirements for a 135 PIC flight position grab a FAR/AIM and look under 135.243 Paragraph (C)1-4.

There's no FAA definition of Total Time -- you can add simulator time to it if you wish, but it won't count towards satisfying this requirement. The reg calls for 1200 hrs of flight time with a provision to log 25 hrs of the required instrument time in a simulator, but that time won't count towards the 1200 hrs of flight time. Most likely the company will allow a portion of your flight time to be in something other than an airplane, but they want at least 900 hrs in airplanes.

135.243(C)(2) Has had at least 1,200 hours of flight time as a pilot, including 500 hours of cross country flight time, 100 hours of night flight time, and 75 hours of actual or simulated instrument time at least 50 hours of which were in actual flight; and

Yeah whats up things still going good with you guys? She ever get the metro? Heard your trying to get xfer up here?
Sounds like there pressuring to pilots to move or get fired there if they don't take outstations.

things are going good, she has a M-F outstation which is pretty nice. im phx based now and fly 99 with 1900 reserve when needed. metro didnt happen for her with the DHL meltdown. i'd love SLC but i think you have plenty of 1900 folks right? we just got the word this last week, ppl on the bottom should take the outstations.

how are things going with you guys up there

Back