Alaska Airlines was "Shocked"

Yep, Juno is so much worse than this place.

quito-airport.jpg
Kodiak puts Juneau to shame.

It's like JNU was like the moon "Europa" that the monoliths didn't want the crew of the Alexi Leonov jacking around with.

(there, that should make some heads spin long enough so I can go refill my non-branded Marriott coffee)

"attempt no landings there"....

As long as we're spinning threads off their axis of rotation....anyone else notice the Omega Class ships from B5 looks almost exactly like the Alexi Leonov?

Richman

Hey, all I'm saying is I found it funny that delta gives 10k to keep the pool open, and next thing you know the city is buying them a 177k jet bridge (which delta then didn't use)

Probably like my fraternities philanthropy committee.

The cops come to bust a loud party. "Hey! You guys are the ones that did the Arizona March of Dimes thing? Oh hell, I'll swing by after my shift and do some shots with you guys, keep up the good work!"

Probably like my fraternities philanthropy committee.

The cops come to bust a loud party. "Hey! You guys are the ones that did the Arizona March of Dimes thing? Oh hell, I'll swing by after my shift and do some shots with you guys, keep up the good work!"

Oh you just opened yourself up....be right back

It's a high, short runway that required max performance. Or else:

TACA_Flight_390.jpg
Nearly happened to me on an Aerocontinente flight with a presumably drunk pilot and a close call into Lima for a midair.

Fun place to land as passenger, the winds from the Andes kicked you around pretty good and you just dropped in. Everyone clapped when you made it.

There is now a new airport halfway between Quito and Otavalo that opened up a while ago but I have yet to be there. Fun fact, Proof of Life was filmed at the old Quito airport. Lots of stories from that place.

Automatic NAV engagement on fifi! Yet another reason why we are superior!

@Derg gets to conduct the RNP briefing next recurrent due to his display of deep knowledge here. :)
Hopefully it's easier on FiFi than the Dash Trash...
Verify the approach in the FPL Clearance Page
Brief approach plate
Brief Altitudes and Speeds via FPL Page(s)
Deselect DME updating in the FMS

:bang:

Back