Alaska Airlines was "Shocked"

There's a group of people on the other site who like razzing the AK guys by saying Juno. It's quite funny.

It's like JNU was like the moon "Europa" that the monoliths didn't want the crew of the Alexi Leonov jacking around with.

(there, that should make some heads spin long enough so I can go refill my non-branded Marriott coffee)

It's like JNU was like the moon "Europa" that the monoliths didn't want the crew of the Alexi Leonov jacking around with.

(there, that should make some heads spin long enough so I can go refill my non-branded Marriott coffee)

"Open the pod bay doors, HAL."

"I'm afraid I can't do that, Dave."

You guys ever get your rnp set up here? If so I'm sure seggles has been crowing about it, but as I can't see his posts. ...
Not that you need it this year, if I was going by the weather I'd say we were California, not southeast alaska.

Last edited:
527486fc0a04975223f9b39f358111e25259c942c2a3652e14f888e31dcf8997.jpg

Back