Aerial Mapping - Beginning of Season Discussion

I had my phone interview with Air America today as well. Same as TXAviator just making sure you are not a goof ball. Since I have been talking to them the last couple months they seem like a really nice group of people, look forward to working there.

Air America did in fact acquire all of RAMS' aircraft, so they're up to 14 I believe.

FYI, I've left DWAS to pursue opportunities closer to home. JC user pilotbry is taking the reins as chief pilot there, you can pester him with your questions and resume submissions.

I guess I'm the third one that had an interview today, and like the others I'm also impressed. Seems like it'll be a good place to spend some time.....

I guess I'm the third one that had an interview today, and like the others I'm also impressed. Seems like it'll be a good place to spend some time.....

well cheers and good luck to all of us, maybe we'll have a JC air america crew :-D

Called and left a message with Air America today... hopefully they call back and still have a few spots to fill, sounds like theyre doing a lot of interviewing... keep us all posted (or me anyway :)) what you guys hear!

This is a fun post. When one company is full, we all move to the next one. I think this will be the last company that is hiring. Maybe?

I threw down a resume for Northern States Aviation 3 days ago. I heard back the next morning with a more specific description of the job (working conditions, pay, etc.) and a questionnaire to fill out if I was still interested. I had applied after a very frustrating day at the flight school I work at - one of those days where I feel like I would do anything to get out of instruction. After sleeping on it, I felt that there was no way I would be happy with the NSA job (especially given how little it pays), and I realized that my current CFI gig is a good one. So I never filled out the questionnaire and don't intend to pursue the job any further. If you'd like a copy of the description they sent, PM me and I'll send it to you.

Good luck!

No thanks I have gone through the whole process, questionaire, timed written test, and telephone interview.

Did a telephone interview last week. They said they will make the final choices within a week or two.

Good luck everyone.

Bobby

Got the offer from Northern States, and I accepted it. The owner seems like a real good guy. He is big on safety and is really cool.

Anybody else get invited to Daytona Beach for Air America?

I did a telephone interview with them on Sunday and received an e-mail on Monday inviting me down for a flight test and final interview with them (with them covering all expenses). I'll let you know how it turns out.

Got an email today from Peter at Air America with the invitation.

Said he emailed me a few days ago but I never had anything show up in my inbox.

AA JC crew here we go!

Back