Adiós México

Oh WTH, its already been announced that AeroMexico and Viva Aerobus were going to start new direct service here in June. I wonder if that will affect them (announced, scheduled and tickets sold, but not already operating).

From the FAA's site:
During its reassessment of the Agencia Federal de Aviacion Civil (AFAC) from October 2020 to February 2021, the FAA identified several areas of non-compliance with minimum ICAO safety standards. A Category 2 rating means that the country’s laws or regulations lack the necessary requirements to oversee the country’s air carriers in accordance with minimum international safety standards, or the civil aviation authority is lacking in one or more areas such as technical expertise, trained personnel, record keeping, inspection procedures, or resolution of safety concerns.

If Facebook ads for mechanics looking for sponsorships and whatnot.............if they are to be believed

Some of these issues can be attributed to mechanics applying by/ to Facebook ads...

Me Espanol se muy mala!

Unrelated to the thread, but speaking of Mexicans, I miss seeing the ancient Aero California DC-9s at LAX

34335929561_b393d1b447_b.jpg

Back