3 DAYS TILL NETWORK JC

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Who else is excited besides doug and myself?!

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SOOOOOO MUCH FUN !!! and lots of surprises in store!!

The FINAL contact list just went out this morning. Another email with weekend itinerary wll go out later today.

any questions or if you don't get the contact list/itinerary...let me know!!!

PS. Please don't forget that the ACTUAL NJC EVENT is on Saturday at 4pm. look to the network.jetcareers.com site for date/place details.

Re: ONE WEEK TILL NETWORK JC

Count me into the 'happy to be going' category!

I'm SO looking forward to a few days away from the little tyke. Love him dearly, but I haven't had a 'day off' since March!

[ QUOTE ]
Who else is excited besides doug and myself?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I get an amen from the flock ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I have a FB game tonight, I'm flying safety pilot tomorrow, 2 days left of work, and we are off for Vegas. Woo Hoo !!!!

Counting down the days, too!! Will be fun to meet everyone!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif

We are so excited! All the girls I work with are soooo jealous of me! I have reminded them all week that we are going to "Viva Las Vegas"!

Final Itinerary was just sent out thru email, if anyone doesn't get it- let me know!

The contact list i sent out last week is the final list - make sure you print it out and bring it with you....

Re: 6 DAYS TILL NETWORK JC

I'm totally stoked!

Went and got some club clothes this weekend and i must say DAMN does John look good! (not that he doesnt all the time but dressed up he is one sexy guy) I can't wait till he gets that uniform /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I can't wait to go! YAY! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hasseloff's got that "rock star" thing going. Probably only needs a cool pair of shades and he's ready for action!

[ QUOTE ]
I'm totally stoked!

Went and got some club clothes this weekend and i must say DAMN does John look good! (not that he doesnt all the time but dressed up he is one sexy guy) I can't wait till he gets that uniform /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif [b/]

I can't wait to go! YAY! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What? Is he joining the military? Becoming a cop or firefighter? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Officers, cops and firefighters get all the glory.

Airline pilots just get the "DAMN that uniform smells like de-icing fluid, nasty passenger and fuel! Take that thing off and take out the trash, nimrod!"

YEA! take that thing off! hahahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I don't understand how polyester, just because it's in uniform style, can be sexy.

[ QUOTE ]
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I don't understand how polyester, just because it's in uniform style, can be sexy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree more.

Nothing nastier than a poly/wool blend suit that's been cooped up on airplanes for 3 (or more) days, splashed through glycol, used as a pillow (when sleeping in the crew lounge), and sweated in.

Yuck. Get that thing OFF!

My blazer has about a four foot 'stink radius' -- even AFTER I have it dry cleaned!

If the EPA ever classifies type-IV deicing fluid and APU exhaust as a carcinogen (sp?), I'm so pwnt.

I can't wait for this weekend! I've decided that I'm not going to sleep while I'm there. I'm flying in from South Florida on Friday night, and I head back to Florida on Saturday night, so my entire 24 hours in Vegas will be sans sleep! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buck.gif
(Note to self: Convince self this is possible while there).

Hey, no worries. It's quite possible. Did it twice during my stay there last year! 24 hrs straight, then 27 hrs straight.

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, no worries. It's quite possible. Did it twice during my stay there last year! 24 hrs straight, then 27 hrs straight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, you said you got a LITTLE bit of sleep the night you got picked up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

You think airline uniforms are bad? Try some of Disney's poly uniforms. Blue flame retardant with a yellow strip down the side. Did I mention the shirts ZIP UP and have a Goodyear logo on them. Oh yeah, super thick flame retardant long pants in Florida during Aug. I was dead sexy. Sadly, I have pics if anyone really wants to see the horror.

I am really excited and looking forward to this weekend! Finishing up some last minute laundry deciding what to bring!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You think airline uniforms are bad? Try some of Disney's poly uniforms. Blue flame retardant with a yellow strip down the side. Did I mention the shirts ZIP UP and have a Goodyear logo on them. Oh yeah, super thick flame retardant long pants in Florida during Aug. I was dead sexy. Sadly, I have pics if anyone really wants to see the horror.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I think you ought to find that old uniform and wear it to karaoke!

Back