3 DAYS TILL NETWORK JC

Re: 6 DAYS TILL NETWORK JC

[ QUOTE ]
Man, I think you ought to find that old uniform and wear it to karaoke

[/ QUOTE ]

Note: All uniforms including nametags are property of the Walt Disney World Company and should be returned upon termination of employment.

That was the cool thing about those uniforms, I came to work in street clothes, got a brand new, clean uni, changed, worked my shift, changed back into street clothes, gave them the uniform back (yep, THEY did the laundry), and repeated the next day. I do still have a stack of nametags, though. If they want them back, they can damn well come get them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

One of our flight attendants was "Snow White" down at Disney on her days off. Gorgeous lady!

[ QUOTE ]
One of our flight attendants was "Snow White" down at Disney on her days off. Gorgeous lady!

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean, like, kid-friendly Snow White....

.....or waka-chuka-bow-wow Snow White?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You wouldn't happen to know her name or the years she worked there? Nessa may actually know her since she was in "entertainment" for five years.

[ QUOTE ]

You wouldn't happen to know her name or the years she worked there? Nessa may actually know her since she was in "entertainment" for five years.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean kid-friendly entertainment....

....or waka-chuka-bow-wow "entertainment" (with the quotes)?

[ QUOTE ]
You mean kid-friendly entertainment....

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on the kid. She did shove one as Mickey. Then again the kid was yanking on her ears. Dad even videotaped it.

Oh man, lemme think... I knew her when I was a MCO 737 FO back in 1999/2000... Geez, I can't remember, but it was a 'different' last name if that helps any.

My girlfriend is going to work at Disney starting in January. I'm a little worried what kinda stuff goes on in the "Magic Kingdom!"

[ QUOTE ]
My girlfriend is going to work at Disney starting in January. I'm a little worried what kinda stuff goes on in the "Magic Kingdom!"

[/ QUOTE ]

College program or actually full time/part time job at Disney? Trust me, there's a difference. If you REALLY want to know what goes on, I can tell ya in Vegas. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back