1st Annual NETWORKJC, Las Vegas style - your input is requested... :-)

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Update 03/30/04:

So far... with 6 days left (i'm giving everyone till monday to shout out and let me know...since i'll be out of town this weekend).. we have these people that are definates:

TonyW (1)
MQAAord (2) - as long as Bill can get off
Flychicaga (2)
FL270 (1)
Eatsleepfly (1)
Jdflight (1)
Jgriffs (4)
MTSU_av8er (2)
Lruppert (1)
Donttouchanything (1)
Mrivc211 (3)
Iain (1)
Bap327 (2)

and these are maybe's:
John H
Skibum
Montanapilot
Mtts422
Rausda27
Fly4free
Athena
Kellwolf
Blee256
Bobdduck
Fsiflyer
Bumblebee

it's almost a 50/50 shot... I appreciate the folks that have let me know whether or not they can make it (THANKS guys!!), but comeon.. we've got over 2,000 members and who knows how many lurkers... We all know the last LV "Dougfest" as it was called was a complete success and we're planning on making this one even more successful by hosting the first ever - NetworkJC - *all ages* event. We all know that the "networking" part of the career is very important in completing a successful launch into the aviation biz... This is your opportunity to meet & greet your peers !

The dates are Sept 24-26 (preferred) with Sept 17-19 as alternates. I will find the best deal for group hotel rates, don't worry about that...

If your planning on showing up, I NEED to know so I don't get a meeting room, snacks and "hosted" bar that is going to be too small for the anticipated crowd.

so far, I've gotten a response back from the Hawthorne suites near MGM and they've quoted a one bedroom suite for $89/night (they're typically $115/nt) along with a few other suites/prices (i'll list the rest of the prices later).. now, one suite can fit 4-6 people nicely because they usually have 2 queens and a sofabed included in the suite... at 2 nights minimum (fri/sat), it'd be about $50/person (for 4 ppl) or $30/person (for 6 ppl)... that's really not too bad... of course, I still have to check out stardust and that end of the strip as well as a ton of other hotels - but i really need an accurate attendance count.. I'm planning on including 50% of the "maybe" folks in there just as buffer.

When monday comes along, I'm going to be putting the people that have responded (both yes & maybe folks) onto an email list because we can't afford to have a lot of people who haven't filled out the "attendance" thread show up. Remember that this will be an event sponsored by Jetcareers which means we'll be paying for the meeting room and booking the hotel rooms ahead of time.

Even if your 50% sure, let me know.. if your 75% sure.. let me know.. if you know you want to come but aren't sure you can get the date off (I know how you pilots work! haha), let me know! If your a lurker.. decloak and let me know...

I don't care if your on the maybe list for the time being - I just need to make sure that if you want to come, your included in the email list and in the number of attendees for when I try to find us a good comparable meeting room & hotel rooms at a decent price.

again - the dates are Sept 24-26 (preferred) with Sept 17-19 as alternates.

There are 3 ways to let me know if your a yes and/or maybe attendee... shout out in this thread, PM me or email me at kristie@jetcareers.com (for the lurkers if you don't want to decloak for some reason).

You have till Monday (4/5/04), mmm-kay??
laugh.gif
(I just want to get started on this...time is fleeting...)

Thanks for your support!
grin.gif

Re: 1st Annual NETWORKJC, Las Vegas style - your input is requested...

[ QUOTE ]
Eatsleepfly (2)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in, but there's only one of me.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'm in, but there's only one of me.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's cool bro, we'll fix that once we're in Vegas
smile.gif

I should be around this year ...

You wanna help me out with that one, too, buddy?

Put me down as a maybe. Depends on what part of the country I'm living in at the time. It's a toss up right now.
smile.gif

It's way too early to plan September. LOL

I'm down as a (2) as well, but will only be me there. I want to bring my g/f, but she won't be 21 yet so that wouldn't quite work out too well...

[ QUOTE ]
I'm down as a (2) as well, but will only be me there. I want to bring my g/f, but she won't be 21 yet so that wouldn't quite work out too well...

[/ QUOTE ]

Robbing the cradle my friend, way to go!! But then again, so am I, but she will be 21 by Sept. Trouble is, I don't think she will come.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]all I gotta say is....WOW.....
cool.gif

went from Mrs. Robinson to babycakes huh?! KEWL!!!!
grin.gif

Go ahead and put me down as a definite maybe...I have no idea what my situation will be 6 weeks from now, much less 6 months!
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mate I am impressed!!!

ok.. deadline's up...i've got 28 yes's, 22 maybe's....

With that, I'll get a room that can hold 50...

anymore last minute shoppers?

With the "yes" folks...(included below)

TonyW (1)
MQAAord (2)
Flychicaga (1)
FL270 (1)
Eatsleepfly (1)
Jdflight (1)
Jgriffs (4)
MTSU_av8er (2)
Lruppert (1)
Donttouchanything (1)
Omar (Mrivc211) (3)
Willflyforfood (1)
Iain (1)
Bap327 (2)
Pilot602 (1)
Skyguyed (1)
Bumblebee (1)
Lurker (2)
Minuteman (1)
fly4freee (2)

who wants to bunk with someone to save $$? let me know so i can take those out of the hotel room count...

Thanks!

Back