Enough is enough. Just stop. Guard.

I'd just hate to be NORDO and ATC not being able to get ahold of me because i didn't want to be "distracted" doing something that's required, then again I do maybe 5 domestic trips a year right now and it's very professional almost everywhere else on the planet except east of STL and west of the East Coast.

You're essentially NORDO when a 24 year old in a CRJ200 is going "workworkworkwork" and making fart noises on 121.5 and you can't hear anything else

You're essentially NORDO when a 24 year old in a CRJ200 is going "workworkworkwork" and making fart noises on 121.5 and you can't hear anything else
That's assuming it isn't some immature tool in a (pick your mainline airplane of choice) at (pick your major of choice).

Frak-stickery is NOT limited to Little League.

That's assuming it isn't some immature tool in a (pick your mainline airplane of choice) at (pick your major of choice).

First of all, its MINOR leagues, not little league. Except the Phenom at Netjets. That's little league.

Secondly, nope. By the time they get to the majors most guys have wives and kids and magazines about boats, and stock prospectus... got better things to do than screw around on guard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eh, I'd be willing to wager a paycheck that most guard idiots have 70 or less passenger seats following them around.

First of all, its MINOR leagues, not little league. Except the Phenom at Netjets. That's little league.
emoji6.png
My mistake!

Secondly, nope. By the time they get to the majors most guys have wives and kids and magazines about boats, and stock prospectus... got better things to do than screw around on guard.
I had some d-bag on 121.5 grumbling about Eagle pilots flying RJs for "$8 an hour" about six years ago.

Presumably, that was not an RJ pilot.

That was my point as well but it seems lost on the mouth breathers with neck rolls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mistake!

I had some d-bag on 121.5 grumbling about Eagle pilots flying RJs for "$8 an hour" about six years ago.

Presumably, that was not an RJ pilot.

I heard someone grumbling about "Delta... Conection" pilots messing around on guard a few days ago, on guard. That presumably was not an RJ pilot.

Back