Tomorrow should be an interesting day...

I'm starting a 2 day tomorrow...or was starting it ;-)

First two turns got canceled leaving just one turn on Saturday. :) I'm happy.

The summer months are good when you're EWR based, tons of cancellations. Winter started slow but now we're picking up again!! Cancellation pay. LOVE IT.

:yeahthat::yeahthat: I'm with you, dear! I wonder if my EWR-PIT will be cx as well. That would suck as I'd have to drive home (most likely in the snow) and miss out on per diem and a fun-filled day in PIT. :cwm27:

Kelvin, I'm about 30 miles Northwest of Wilmington and if they don't use me, I'm on reserve for both the 24th and the 25th. I'm guessing I'll get used, but if not I'll be around.

The old man just booked a rental car to go to EWR tomorrow for his show on the 20th.

All the BGR and PWM flights to NYC have been cancelled for tomorrow.

Its too bad his show isnt the 21st. I am going to drive down there and he will pass right by my house on the way down. Id be glad to give him a lift.

The midwest is getting in on it, too. Calling for 18in. in just under 12 hours in MSN tonight. Still waiting for the CX notice for tomorrow:)

Hey I don't want to hear your sarcasm. I'll most likely be sitting in Wilmington Ohio for Christmas and New Years. There is nothing up there and all of the restuarants are closed. That means I'll have to bring food with me. Be happy it's OMA and not Pampa Texas you cry baby.:sarcasm::)

Nice diner right next door to the hotel. (I almost typed house. THAT'S sad).

My "time off" just got extended another 8 hours. Now I don't leave until tomorrow afternoon.....if THAT one goes. It's rough outside. I can hear ice hitting the windows, and it's thundering and lightning. That can't be good......

KOMA 190205Z 08009KT 2SM TS FZRAPL BR FEW009 BKN013CB OVC023 M03/M04 A2988 RMK AO2 TSB05 OCNL LTGIC VCNTY S-SW TS VCNTY S-SW MOV NE P0005

Thats nice

We won't get hardly anything tomorrow night.........it's the nor'eastah we've got coming Sunday that's going to be a mess.

Side note: I see Colgan started the EWR-BOS turn today.

KOMA 190205Z 08009KT 2SM TS FZRAPL BR FEW009 BKN013CB OVC023 M03/M04 A2988 RMK AO2 TSB05 OCNL LTGIC VCNTY S-SW TS VCNTY S-SW MOV NE P0005

Thats nice

Bored enough to bust out the new ice pellet holdover chart. Signs point to "no" on taking off in that.....

Yay, I'm in the EWR crewroom at the moment, waiting for my plane to arrive. Was supposed to do the BTV stand-up, leaving at 2140. Now scheduled to leave at 0015 and arrive in BTV at 0145. Oh boy, I'm having fun already. Seriously hoping we're delayed or CX'd tomorrow AM. :p Otherwise, there's really no reason to go to the hotel for 3.5 hours.

Zoinks!!! They just added my EWR-CMH leg back in... Looks like I have to find a way to EWR tomorrow after all.

Oh joy. ;)

Edit: I *heart* FedEx... :)

Oldtownpilot told me before scheduling or dispatch that my flights have been canceled tomorrow.

In PWM till 13:16 at least on Saturday.

Well, I finally get to escape OMA at 1335 tomorrow....maybe. But my overnight for tomorrow just got canceled.

Hey, you could be in SEA. Snow causing 2 hour delays inbound and outbound. All flights to GEG cancelled today. Looks like I get to drive to SEA and back to get my kid for Xmas vacation.

Can't wait.

Hey, you could be in SEA. Snow causing 2 hour delays inbound and outbound. All flights to GEG cancelled today. Looks like I get to drive to SEA and back to get my kid for Xmas vacation.

Can't wait.
Be safe. I would imagine that pass between eastern and western Washington is going to be nuts.

:laff::laff: I think I know the diner you are talking about.
I have never been there but I am pretty sure you went to the Hollywood Diner?

So it is actually good huh?

Twice. :) It's good AND cheap. Nice combo.

They un-canceled my overnight, so looks like I should be back on track tomorrow night.

My son was telling everyone at his daycare this morning "Daddy stuck!!"

spent the last three hours shoveling out the neighborhood. Basically me and all the women in the neighborhood shoveling because they were smart enough to leave work early. best part was when all the husbands/boyfriends started showing up a couple hours later driving 4x4's. plenty of ballbusting to go around. You KNOW we're having a snow storm so you send the wife to work with the honda minivan and you take the grand cherokee to work...nice.

It really stinks when you get done snowblowing and the plow comes by...just as you put the thing away. Gotta go get rid of the mountain at the end of the driveway.

Well... made it to ewr this morning only to have my CMH flight cancelled again. So... I'm stuck in the ewr hotel until tomorrow. Weeeee....

If anyone else is in the same situation... let me know.

Bob

Back