WN Hiring (Mar '23)

Anyone else made it to final interviews last time but didn't make it past the phone interview this time? :bang:
If you make it to the final interview the next time they won't consider you. Some type of cool off period in your file. 6 months to a year I heard

I had to withdraw my candidacy for the position. One of my friends is going to the final round. Looks like it's on MS Teams. Will be interesting to see if they do any technical questions with that kind of format.

If you make it to the final interview the next time they won't consider you. Some type of cool off period in your file. 6 months to a year I heard
Although that can vary. It will say on the job posting if you have applied and interviewed for the position, you will not be considered unless it has been X amount of time since. If it does not say that on the posting, you should be fine. SWA is pretty adamant about putting it on there when it is needed.

Any updates? I did the phone interview, but it’s now been three weeks with no response. Do they normally take this long?

Any updates? I did the phone interview, but it’s now been three weeks with no response. Do they normally take this long?
I think they're already doing the virtual panels this week. If you did not get an invite, then you probably shouldnt hold your breath for an invite.

-Good luck for those in the panel this week.

Back