WN Hiring (Mar '23)

So if an applicant did not receive any info by yesterday, it is safe to assume that they are "out" from this round?
Not necessarily. The earliest they would start calling people was by yesterday. If Workday status hasn’t changed to “no longer being considered” then you are still in the running.

Not necessarily. The earliest they would start calling people was by yesterday. If Workday status hasn’t changed to “no longer being considered” then you are still in the running.
I logged into Workday and it shows I have no applications, even though I applied. Do you know what that means?

Well, "In Process" is showing on my Workday Profile, so there is "Hope"....
I wonder if a 320 score will get you an interview....

I logged into Workday and it shows I have no applications, even though I applied. Do you know what that means?
Only thing I can think of is a different login might have been used. I login and see my current application in addition to a previous one. Beyond that, I can’t answer that. Might be worth an email to the recruiter if contact was made with you.

Well, "In Process" is showing on my Workday Profile, so there is "Hope"....
I wonder if a 320 score will get you an interview....
Yes, there is “hope” as you put it. No one knows the threshold used. Should get a TBNT or Congratulations email this week or next. Can always check Workday too.

Back