Why Scope is Important

What a noisy beast it was too. (credit to the people in Toulouse. They know how to build a quiet cabin at least...)

Although the (very early, radioactive green paint) Shady Eighty I rode on yesterday was probably the loudest airliner I've ridden on in recent memory including the Brasilia.

JT8D's!

All 737s are noisy in the cockpit. One of the many reasons I'm not looking forward to flying it. I didn't find it all that bad in the cabin, though. Of course, I was used to commuting on NWA DC-9s all the time stuck in the back row against the engine, so my standards may not be that high. :)

All 737s are noisy in the cockpit. One of the many reasons I'm not looking forward to flying it.

Todd, STOP COMPLAINING. One of the reasons why the cockpit is noisy is because of your 'new' employer. So take it up with them or be a man and just accept it is what it is.

Also, enjoy your 5-7 leg days.

:p

Todd, STOP COMPLAINING. One of the reasons why the cockpit is noisy is because of your 'new' employer. So take it up with them or be a man and just accept it is what it is.

You, of all people, realize now what a "quiet cockpit" design-wise, is.

Air
Bus. :)

I get worried when pilots DO NOT complain continuously.

Sent from Seat 3D

Back