Awesome job Delta!!!

This has been going on for a while now, the Japanese planespotters get very excited and always post about these deliveries. I didn't know the details until now, so it was interesting to learn, but I figured it had to be about tax evasion LOL.

MN takes their taxes seriously (and seriously taxes).

I moved from MN to Florida and you would have thought I was trying to jump the wall in East Berlin. They were pretty disappointed that I had filled out my forms MN6374-23/A “Permission to Emigrate” and MN7662-23F “Permission to Cross a Land Border” properly, in quintuplicate, including official stanps from the block Commissar.

The Stalin is STRONG in that crowd. The film definitely changed from black and white to color when I crossed into Iowa.

This has been going on for a while now, the Japanese planespotters get very excited and always post about these deliveries. I didn't know the details until now, so it was interesting to learn, but I figured it had to be about tax evasion LOL.
We fly them to NGO for short term parking till a spot opens up at our hangar in NRT where they go for pre-service checks and mods.

Back