Which Cirque Du Soleil is the best?

My wife and I are huge Cirque fans. She is actually going to Vegas this weekend for six days for work and I'll be going for a couple days. We have tickets for Ka this weekend and cannot wait. However, the shows we have seen in Vegas already are O, Zumanity, and, Mystere. In my opinion, O is by far the coolest Cirque show, if not the coolest show I have ever seen. It completely blew my mind. The tickets are expensive, but it is definitley worth it to fork over the $$ for front and center seats.

Also, I suggest signing up for the Cirque Club. They have some decent promos going on right now for Vegas shows.

Thanks!!! I actually needed that info as well since we too will be taking in a show the previous friday!

What other shows are good? Anyone seen a different show from the Cirque shows?

I've so far, seen Mystere and Fantasy, Thunder from down under and Jersey Boys which i thought was really good!

My wife and I are huge Cirque fans. She is actually going to Vegas this weekend for six days for work and I'll be going for a couple days. We have tickets for Ka this weekend and cannot wait. However, the shows we have seen in Vegas already are O, Zumanity, and, Mystere. In my opinion, O is by far the coolest Cirque show, if not the coolest show I have ever seen. It completely blew my mind. The tickets are expensive, but it is definitley worth it to fork over the $$ for front and center seats.

Also, I suggest signing up for the Cirque Club. They have some decent promos going on right now for Vegas shows.

Great information, many thanks, let me know how KA is!

Wow, you were not lying, O is $160 per person!

Mike

We saw KA this past weekend and after wanting to see it for the last 5 years we were somewhat disappointed. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a bad show, but we weren't wowed and impressed as much as we have been by other Cirque shows.

O is still by far my favorite Cirque show. If you have tickets for that you will enjoy it.

We saw KA this past weekend and after wanting to see it for the last 5 years we were somewhat disappointed. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a bad show, but we weren't wowed and impressed as much as we have been by other Cirque shows.

O is still by far my favorite Cirque show. If you have tickets for that you will enjoy it.

Great!!!! I was waiting for your feedback, going to plan on seeing O.. Thanks so much for the info!!!

I keep hearing good things about "Love" if you're a Beatles fan. I have yet to see any of the ones in Vegas, but Zumanity, Love and O are at the top of the list. I have the soundtrack to Ka, so I eventually wanna see that one, too.

I've seen La Nouba in Orlando more times than I can count. They used to have a deal going for employees when they first opened the show that if you lined up outside, when the doors opened, they'd hand out tickets that didn't sell for FREE to Disney cast members. This was when they were first starting the show, and they wanted to get the acoustics and performances tuned for a full house.

I saw O, last halloween and have to say I wasn't too impressed for our $250 tickets EACH. Never seen a show in vegas and figured why not. Looking back I was more confused than anything. I did hear a lot of good things from friends about LOVE the beatles cirque show

Back