We need a Freight forum....

It's Kristen Kruek, she plays Lana Lang on the show Smallville. And she is as sweet as candy too which makes me want to puke on her. LOL.

Yes, Corbin would agree that a freight forum would be a good idea. He would probably also agree that I am ruining any chance of anyone here ever wanting to meet him. (or me.) No he would not be for a calendar unless I didn't find out about it.
wink.gif
No he would not want to see, nor participate in, a male calendar.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
He would probably also agree that I am ruining any chance of anyone here ever wanting to meet him. (or me.)

[/ QUOTE ]

You hit the nail on the head.
laugh.gif

Unless you post the aforementioned pic of you. Avatar format will suffice.
smile.gif

Me and a mad Caleb at a park in Titusville on our FL vacation. Maybe we could have nice family friendly calendar. Then it doens't matter what anyone looks like.

368303126263.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Don'tcha mean right up until the moment your wife lays eyes on you laying eyes on her...?

[/ QUOTE ]
Naw - my wife trusts me - and she has every reason to. Faithful as a puppy here.
laugh.gif

Actually, there's no one prettier than my wife in my eyes.

Not saying that girl isn't freakin' HOT - she is..... to me though - she can't compare.
laugh.gif

Awww. That is so nice of you to say about your wife! Nice sweet honest loving kind men who are faithful are an endangered species.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Don'tcha mean right up until the moment your wife lays eyes on you laying eyes on her...?

[/ QUOTE ]
Naw - my wife trusts me - and she has every reason to. Faithful as a puppy here.
laugh.gif

Actually, there's no one prettier than my wife in my eyes.

Not saying that girl isn't freakin' HOT - she is..... to me though - she can't compare.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Awwww... aren't you just the sweetest thing?!?

[ QUOTE ]
Faithful as a puppy here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm ... so you, uh, still pee on the floor?
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Umm ... so you, uh, still pee on the floor?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, a dude has got to mark his territory somehow...

(did I mention I think we need a freight forum?
laugh.gif
)

And since you boys have gotten your dose of eye candy for the day, here's one for the girls. I bet they'd like to see a freight forum as well.

787871100442.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
freight forum

[/ QUOTE ]
HEY - what a great idea!! Glad I thought of that!!

What does everybody think about a freight forum?????

grin.gif

Best scene in a movie...

In Meet Joe Black when Brad Pitt walks into traffic and gets crushed. I didn't see it coming and spit my coke all over myself. I thought my wife was going to cry.

[ QUOTE ]
Oh my gosh, you are sweet. Say it again and I'll send you $20.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could use $20 too.

You're adorable. See, I said it.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'm thinking more like the whole freaking keg, dude. And of crappy beer, like PBR!

[/ QUOTE ]

Colt 45

Back