We need a Freight forum....

I've got to admit - there is something very, very disturbing about Iain's fascination with the under 18 set.

Let's do this: Why don't we start the <font color="red">Iain Get's Arrested </font> clock.

tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Meow! Meow! Meow!

Just kidding!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's all good mpenguin.
wink.gif
If you saw my wife, you'd understand... and I'd have fun watching you drool knowin' you ain't gettin' none..... `cause it's ALLLLLL mine brotha!!!!
grin.gif

When you find a good one - nobody else compares.
laugh.gif

I think my wife is the greatest but I guess I am like most men. My inclination is pretty much once you have seen one woman naked, you pretty much want to see them all...

That was Randy White's words btw. Damn he is funny.

[ QUOTE ]
I've got to admit - there is something very, very disturbing about Iain's fascination with the under 18 set.

Let's do this: Why don't we start the <font color="red">Iain Get's Arrested </font> clock.

tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[sarcasm]

In my country (pronounce cuhn-tre) 16 is the magical age!! So why are you making this racist and discriminating against me, and my culture!?!?! Are we bad people or something??? You guys could learn a lot from my country (pronounce cuhn-tre) reasonable drinking ages for one, and lets not even talk about the contact policy in LA strip clubs - what is up with that?? You know something is wrong when guys get more aroused by going to the proctologists then a strip club!!!!

[/sarcasm]

Joking aside - what it boils down to is they are hot - which is a quality in women I respect and will happily give credit where credit is due!

If you were like 40 then it would be pretty gross, but since you are young it's ok for you to look at high school girls. (Corbin was 18 and I was 15 when we started dating). In Mexico they get married at 16, so yes it is a culture difference. In Utah we get married at 20 and in the rest of the USA we get married around 30.

Awww - heck - I just love poking fun at Iain and his wonderlust for the Olsen twins.

You're absolutely right - since he's all of 20 and his voice has just recently changed... not even gonna talk about the hair he hasn't grown yet....... it's **somewhat** less disturbing than - say - somebody my age ogling them.

I still get the mental image of Iain being hauled off to jail with cameras and Paparazzi all around him while he proclaims "But they are so HOT, gents, they are so HOT!!!"

And the Twins in the backgroung going "Eeeeewwwwww!!"

wink.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I still get the mental image of Iain being hauled off to jail with cameras and Paparazzi all around him while he proclaims "But they are so HOT, gents, they are so HOT!!!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you'd be there to represent him, R2F, so it works out!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I notice that some of the school forums don't have much traffic

[/ QUOTE ] Maybe some of the slower shcools could all be combined in a "other" forum and either have one general "other" discussion or create sub forums. Just a thought.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

At one time, that's the way it was. However, we have about two or three people who say, "What about XYZ Flight School? Why can't we have a forum for it?"

So, Doug sets one up, and then maybe one of those guys posts to it for maybe a week...

[/ QUOTE ]
Let the schools each have their own forums (or is it fora? lol). They get Google's attention, and gain new users for the site.
I discovered jc while trying to compare the two flight schools at KDVT. My Google search for "Westwind Pan Am" introduced me to this site. Both the Pan Am forum and the Westwind forum were among the first four hits.

I think we need a freight forum and a hot girly pic forum.
wink.gif

A freight forum would be helpful for those of us interested.
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hehe I'll be August
grin.gif
and, I think the idea of a JC male calander is good too...I'll buy one! :-D it can go right next to my "men are like..." calander

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd do a speedo pose for the calender for the ladies but theres no way in hell my wife would let me
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Are we ever getting a Cargo forum?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the cargo forum would be considered the freight dawgs forum.

[ QUOTE ]
Okay.....

So here is what I want to know.

Are we ever getting a Cargo forum?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, where's my sunglasses, where's my sunglasses...

Oh, DOH!

Back