We need a Freight forum....

Ok, here's my calendar audition picture. I edited a few zits off my face but other then that I'd say it's a pretty good shot of me.

232441868245.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone ever told you that you look a lot like Marilyn Monroe?
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's slightly photoshopped.

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone ever told you that you look a lot like Marilyn Monroe?

[/ QUOTE ] Really? Huh. I had never noticed the resemblence before.

[ QUOTE ]
Hey! We could be sisters with that matching blonde hair huh!

[/ QUOTE ] Don't forget you'd be the much older sister...
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
smiley16_surprise.gif
You take that back!!

[/ QUOTE ] Awww, shucks -- didn't mean to start anything here. Nothing wrong with being old... er, I mean older... er, you know what I mean!
grin.gif

Brings up a funny thing, though. Until FlyChicaga changed his avatar recently, I had a picture in my head of this really old guy hobbling down the jetway to the plane because under his name it says "Old Geezer." Hee hee!!
smile.gif

I was just kidding, I wasn't offened at all. I am sure you are older then me in real life, so if my calendar girl persona is older then you, that's ok. LOL. And yeah, I always think of Marge when I think of you. Well that sounded weird, I mean it's not like I go around all day thinking of you, but....lol.

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah.. well.... I can't get past the Marge thing.
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Well, when you marry Homer Simpson, your lot in life is pretty much set...
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Brings up a funny thing, though. Until FlyChicaga changed his avatar recently, I had a picture in my head of this really old guy hobbling down the jetway to the plane because under his name it says "Old Geezer." Hee hee!!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If age is all in the mind, I feel 40.
shocked.gif
tongue.gif

Back