We need a Freight forum....

Here's who Corbin WISHES was his wife...he has a major crush on her and thinks that if she met him in real life, she would "so want him". LOL

624973327767.jpg

wow. talk about thread creep.
wink.gif

I don't think you guys want to see me on a calendar either.

I like the idea of a freight forum very much. The idea of a 'ladies' forum was also tossed around earlier - I didn't think it was a good idea at the time because we didn't have really any female members who were active on the boards (just me and diane4f for the most part - where has she been hiding?) - there are more around though now to support something like that.

Sarah

[ QUOTE ]
I always think of Marge when I think of you. Well that sounded weird, I mean it's not like I go around all day thinking of you, but....lol.

[/ QUOTE ] You're still thinking about me, aren't you?
shocked.gif

How did this thread degrade/morf from needing a freight forum into a fat chicks calendar?!?

BTW, if you need "July", I could get all oiled up, put on my leopard skin thong, mirrored sunglasses and my uniform hat and sit on my riding lawn mower! Okay...I think I made myself sick with that visual...
crazy.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Here's who Corbin WISHES was his wife...he has a major crush on her and thinks that if she met him in real life, she would "so want him". LOL

624973327767.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Well would she? Maybe he could get a corporate job out of it......

BTW, you're not allowed to post here anymore unless you post a pic.

Reference the forum rule guideline book.

[ QUOTE ]
Well would she?

[/ QUOTE ] Well after a gig with Tom Welling she might find my husband a little less then desireable. Lol. I am in a lot of trouble when he reads all this.
couch.gif

[ QUOTE ]
. I am in a lot of trouble when he reads all this.
couch.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no.....please go on. Let us know what you think........ I'm sure he'll appreciate the open communication.......
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, if you need "July", I could get all oiled up, put on my leopard skin thong, mirrored sunglasses and my uniform hat and sit on my riding lawn mower!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well............ so much for lunch.

Yeah, he actually doesn't get bothered by too many things. So what else do you want to about him? His shoe size, his weight? Lol.

[ QUOTE ]
. So what else do you want to about him? His shoe size, his weight? Lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

I want to know if he thinks we should have a freight forum.

[ QUOTE ]

624973327767.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this an actual person??? She's not real, right? Who the hell looks like that?

blush.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif

Kidding.

[ QUOTE ]
[
She's not real, right? Who the hell looks like that?

blush.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif

Kidding.

[/ QUOTE ]

R2F,

Who the hell looks like that?

Well, the woman Corbin wants looks like that.

And this woman wants a freight forum here.

[ QUOTE ]
Then she should have one for cryin' out loud!!

Somebody get on that!!

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree.

We'll need to fly her to your hometown to meet with you and discuss your "desire" for a freight forum here.
laugh.gif

That would be cool and all.... right up until the moment my wife lays eyes on her....
wink.gif

Then, she probably wouldn't look like that anymore.

KIDDING!!

[ QUOTE ]
That would be cool and all.... right up until the moment my wife lays eyes on her....
wink.gif

Then, she probably wouldn't look like that anymore.

KIDDING!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well......you never know.

At least in the movies and all.........
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Don'tcha mean right up until the moment your wife lays eyes on you laying eyes on her...?
shocked.gif

Back