F2TH C56X C500
You're done with it.
I need it.
50% of retail.
I save money.
You make some.
WIN-WIN.

multienginemanual.jpg

Not to be a dick but... unless you're filling a required textbook thing I would skip this Jepp. For some reason this one wasn't as useful as the rest and I actually think the puplication put out by the FAA is much better.

id recommend looking on amazon, thats where i got mine if you want to get it the cheapest. But I agree with the other guy, theres much better publications for multi engine. The book I used was ATP's PA-44 supplement, it gets right to the meat and potatoes of it. Call 1800ALLATPS, tell em your interested in a course(even if your not) and theyll send you this book free.

mikecweb said:
Not to be a dick but... unless you're filling a required textbook thing I would skip this Jepp. For some reason this one wasn't as useful as the rest and I actually think the puplication put out by the FAA is much better.

thanks. I was going to get it based on my experiences with the private and instrument/commercial manuals.

but if you say there are better ones then, I'll spend my money wisely.

Jonesberuitchamp said:
id recommend looking on amazon, thats where i got mine if you want to get it the cheapest. But I agree with the other guy, theres much better publications for multi engine. The book I used was ATP's PA-44 supplement, it gets right to the meat and potatoes of it. Call 1800ALLATPS, tell em your interested in a course(even if your not) and theyll send you this book free.
Even if I don't fly a seminole? (which I may)

mikecweb said:

I totally disagree with this guys evaluation of the text. I have found it to be very useful and actually better than the other textbooks. There is some really good information about troubleshooting in this book that is better than anything else I have seen so far.

Needless to say I will not be parting with mine.:)

Back