United Airlines Not Playing Around on Vaccine Mandate

See, in your shops case, anyone thinking they’ll be allowed to continue international flying without it is even more delusional than the average internet ranter
That’s an interesting theory given that some countries that brown frequents aren’t pushing vaccinations at all to their general population… if the Japanese (one example) aren’t vaccinating how could they require a vaccine for those flying into their country?

That’s an interesting theory given that some countries that brown frequents aren’t pushing vaccinations at all to their general population… if the Japanese (one example) aren’t vaccinating how could they require a vaccine for those flying into their country?

What are you talking about? Japan is over 50% fully vaccinated, and have given at least 1 shot to over 80% of their (eligible) population.

What are you talking about? Japan is over 50% fully vaccinated, and have given at least 1 shot to over 80% of their (eligible) population.
I made a mistake. You are correct. Thank you for correcting me. The premise of my question is valid but my example of a country is not… India or Vietnam would have been better choices for my previously stated question.

As to the topic of the thread, I think people vastly underestimate what it takes to get a religious exemption. There is a whole big deal about it, requiring letters on official correspondence from actual people in charge on both sides. It is not a trivial exercise, which I think some are starting to figure out. You can't just say you're in the "Church of Bob" and say no.

As to the topic of the thread, I think people vastly underestimate what it takes to get a religious exemption. There is a whole big deal about it, requiring letters on official correspondence from actual people in charge on both sides. It is not a trivial exercise, which I think some are starting to figure out. You can't just say you're in the "Church of Bob" and say no.

There is an easier more widely accepted alternative... Yet little known way around this. But if I tell ya I gotta ...... You know the rest.

It's dependent on the company. As long as they treat everybody equally, they could just do a blanket exemption for anybody who asks, or they could make it very difficult.

Bingo. A hospital network in Arkansas has figured that out and is now informing employees the full scope of the exemption.

I made a mistake. You are correct. Thank you for correcting me. The premise of my question is valid but my example of a country is not… India or Vietnam would have been better choices for my previously stated question.

They are so afraid of COVID in Vietnam, that we have to wear a full haz mat suit before we open the door after landing in SGN and HAN. That’s just for doing a turn, so it’s another terrible example.

I’ve spent the last three years working and living in Asia. COVID vaccinations WILL eventually be required to operate there, absolutely no doubt about it.

They are so afraid of COVID in Vietnam, that we have to wear a full haz mat suit before we open the door after landing in SGN and HAN. That’s just for doing a turn, so it’s another terrible example.

I’ve spent the last three years working and living in Asia. COVID vaccinations WILL eventually be required to operate there, absolutely no doubt about it.
That’s fair… but India doesn’t seem to be terribly afraid of covid… can’t say I’ve seen them task mask wearing even remotely serious. Is there a certain reason Vietnam has such a low vaccination rate if they are concerned about the virus? I’m genuinely interested… we don’t have the pleasure (much to my displeasure) of going there on the 777.

That’s fair… but India doesn’t seem to be terribly afraid of covid… can’t say I’ve seen them task mask wearing even remotely serious. Is there a certain reason Vietnam has such a low vaccination rate if they are concerned about the virus? I’m genuinely interested… we don’t have the pleasure (much to my displeasure) of going there on the 777.

I don’t know. I would assume like most of SE Asia, there’s been a mix of corruption and incompetence involved in the efforts to distribute it.

Despite what the language says, this is 100% not how the DOD is handling charter operations, at least when utilizing 121 carriers.

They’re required onboard SouthernJets jets during DOD charters.

CON-VID vaccinations in Vietnam? Not likely. Just the US, Canada , UK and Australia and there is a reason for this. But I wont go down that rabbit hole with You and run the risk of being labeled a coincidence theorist.

Back