United Airlines Not Playing Around on Vaccine Mandate

So be it.
Hard to see in the capture, but it sorta looks like the stab is gone.

Deflection by the Dems...
Quite the opposite, actually. The millennial wokesters love to virtue signal with their face diapers.

It’s not just about you. Getting a flu vaccine stops the spread so that other people who are higher risk don’t catch it.
Same guy.

I was at my doctors office recently. The company had announced the “vaccine or out” policy and he said there were many nurses who were planning on quitting over it. Who knows if they did, but it was counter to what I thought. I figured everyone in healthcare would be smart enough to get it, but it sounds like it’s similar to the rest of the population.

When I was 17 I spent the night in the Vanderbilt University hospital with what turned out to be diagnosed as pericarditis. The chief cardiologist came to talk to my dad (who was geology faculty at Vanderbilt) and I the next morning, and immediately started grilling my dad about “his views on the age of the Earth”. Dude was a young earth creationist,

Uhm, we aren't the same guy. For starters, I'm ACTUALLY Gen X, unlike that Millenial bedwetter.
You were tagged incorrectly. On one page Todd is calling one selfish for not getting the vaccine, on the very next someone calls him out for not wearing a masks as selfish and he “so be it”.

You were tagged incorrectly. On one page Todd is calling one selfish for not getting the vaccine, on the very next someone calls him out for not wearing a masks as selfish and he “so be it”.

Yeah I know, I was funnin. To his credit, the Toddler owns it when he changes his mind, rather than attempting to backfill his former position to match up. IMHO, we should all take a lesson.

Which is not to say that when his weird little Libertarian mini-me pops out, it's not generally in the worst possible ways.

I was at my doctors office recently. The company had announced the “vaccine or out” policy and he said there were many nurses who were planning on quitting over it. Who knows if they did, but it was counter to what I thought. I figured everyone in healthcare would be smart enough to get it, but it sounds like it’s similar to the rest of the population.
Yeah we heard that about Delta Air Lines too but from what I’ve read so far the avalanche of resignations has been markedly absent.

It will be interesting to see what happens at my shop. If you read the message board, everyone hired before about 1998 is going to retire to own the libz. I predict that 99% of them will wind up toeing the line whilst screaming bloody murder.
See, in your shops case, anyone thinking they’ll be allowed to continue international flying without it is even more delusional than the average internet ranter

See, in your shops case, anyone thinking they’ll be allowed to continue international flying without it is even more delusional than the average internet ranter

They'll all bid 757 domestic to create that perfect world wherein the F/O just climbed out of a CRJ and the C/A is asleep at 3am on the third leg.

I should append that actually operating the metal is worlds different from reading the B&G or APC. I haven't had to suffer through ONE lecture on how the lizard people are flouridating the vaccine with micro5Gs in order to make Obama the King of Kenya, or whatever. Which is a cool breeze when compared to former lives. But the 5% are rather vocal on the Interwebz.

When I was 17 I spent the night in the Vanderbilt University hospital with what turned out to be diagnosed as pericarditis. The chief cardiologist came to talk to my dad (who was geology faculty at Vanderbilt) and I the next morning, and immediately started grilling my dad about “his views on the age of the Earth”. Dude was a young earth creationist,

Ben Carson was a renowned neurosurgeon.

Pilots are commonly very good at flying airplanes.

Doesn't mean they ain't • crazy.

There is simply no comparison to a vaccine and a perpetual face diaper. One takes a split second to get and is done. Over. Fin. The other is an ongoing negative change to our way of life. Sorry, not getting on board with the perma-maskers. Once vaxed, no longer masked.

The other is an ongoing negative change to our way of life.

Wearing a piece of tissue over your piehole is a "negative change to our way of life"? Be serious, Sen. McCarthy. I don't even really care all that much whether it's effective (the jury seems to be out, at least, on just HOW effective), it's a non-issue. Plus, now when I knock over a 7-11 at 4 in the morning, they never see me coming!

Wearing a piece of tissue over your piehole is a "negative change to our way of life"? Be serious, Sen. McCarthy. I don't even really care all that much whether it's effective (the jury seems to be out, at least, on just HOW effective), it's a non-issue. Plus, now when I knock over a 7-11 at 4 in the morning, they never see me coming!

We ain’t gonna agree on this. People not seeing each other face to face is an enormous negative change to our way of life. Thankfully I don’t have to deal with it except when flying, but Kalifornia is going to be an entire state of malignantly anti-social twits pretty soon. And that’s saying a lot coming from someone who wants a moat with gators.

People not seeing each other face to face is an enormous negative change to our way of life.

No. Carefully husbanding gasoline and growing a Victory Garden when not busy riveting airplanes in order to support your 20 year old spouse who is off getting mowed down by the Nazis whilst storming Omaha Beach is an enormous, negative change to our way of life. But our ancestors did that anyway, because it was the correct thing to do. Wearing some tissue paper over your face-trumpet is at the VERY most a minor inconvenience.

When you "stand and fight" on every little molehill, you make a mockery of what I think are very serious, legitimate concerns about the role of the State vs. the Individual. No one will take old school Liberty seriously if self-identified "Libertarians" keep this stupid crap up. Tissue paper is not a hill to die on, man. Keep your powder dry.

No. Carefully husbanding gasoline and growing a Victory Garden when not busy riveting airplanes in order to support your 20 year old spouse who is off getting mowed down by the Nazis whilst storming Omaha Beach is an enormous, negative change to our way of life. But our ancestors did that anyway, because it was the correct thing to do. Wearing some tissue paper over your face-trumpet is at the VERY most a minor inconvenience.

When you "stand and fight" on every little molehill, you make a mockery of what I think are very serious, legitimate concerns about the role of the State vs. the Individual. No one will take old school Liberty seriously if self-identified "Libertarians" keep this stupid crap up. Tissue paper is not a hill to die on, man. Keep your powder dry.

Again, we will simply never agree on this, so the conversation is pointless.

- Thanks Abbott.... We need more like You!

So Gov. Abbot is advocating for the voice of conservatives claiming that social media is discriminating against conservatives. Well he still has a twitter account, and a Facebook account. So does Hawley, Cruz, DeSantis, Jordan...

By that logic, either all those people aren't conservatives or they're not really being discriminated against?

Back