The Radar Lab is cool!

teetee

Today is my husband's birthday. I contacted one of his classmates to help me in getting pizza to his entire class. I had a friend that worked days (my husband is currently on nights) and he was going to drive the pizzas in.

The instructors gave ME a surprise as well. They cleared for me to come in and have dinner with my husband! I guess it was a lot of work for them and it took them 24 hours of working on it to have it happen but they let me go in and eat with all the class. It was so awesome!

While there they gave me a tour of the building and I was able go down and see the Radar labs for Enroute. The also showed me all the stuff for the Tracon labs. They took me into each room and let me see it all. It seriously was so awesome.

I have heard a lot from my husband about what he does each day in class but I have never really understood everything cause I didn't really know what the rooms were like and such. Now I understand it.

The instructors were so kind and I really appreciate them surprising me with such a wonderful gift.

Seriously though - I would love to go and "learn" for a day in those labs. It looks like a lot of fun...well as long as I wasn't being graded on it :laff:

Today is my husband's birthday. I contacted one of his classmates to help me in getting pizza to his entire class. I had a friend that worked days (my husband is currently on nights) and he was going to drive the pizzas in.

The instructors gave ME a surprise as well. They cleared for me to come in and have dinner with my husband! I guess it was a lot of work for them and it took them 24 hours of working on it to have it happen but they let me go in and eat with all the class. It was so awesome!

While there they gave me a tour of the building and I was able go down and see the Radar labs for Enroute. The also showed me all the stuff for the Tracon labs. They took me into each room and let me see it all. It seriously was so awesome.

I have heard a lot from my husband about what he does each day in class but I have never really understood everything cause I didn't really know what the rooms were like and such. Now I understand it.

The instructors were so kind and I really appreciate them surprising me with such a wonderful gift.

Seriously though - I would love to go and "learn" for a day in those labs. It looks like a lot of fun...well as long as I wasn't being graded on it :laff:

Thats awesome they got you a clearance in and you got a chance to see that. I passed my PV a week ago and finish URET tomorrow and I'm out of here... and it's still impossible to explain to anybody what I do exactly. gl to you and your husband in the rest of your stay in OK

Killer :D

Now, you're gonna buy pizza for everyone again when I get down there next week, right?

Back