The official "Waiting on FOL from NYC PEPC"

Looks like people who are bound for big facilities like ZNY, ZLA or dfw where controllers are needed the most, get to be first in line. :whatever:

Alright today was a good day. Last night at work I almost walked out because I cant stand it anymore and today I get a call from BR giving me a class date for April 27. Such relief. FOL for LFT.:rawk:

Alright today was a good day. Last night at work I almost walked out because I cant stand it anymore and today I get a call from BR giving me a class date for April 27. Such relief. FOL for LFT.:rawk:

That's the best kind of news you can have! Of course, now you have to make it one more month at work (unless you have PTO or sick leave that you can take for that last little bit to give yourself a mini-vacation).

Which group were you in?

a louisiana class date???

f that! im calling BR asap

Nice man. I just contacted her yesterday and she told me she was still waiting for my security to clear. Which sucks. I really can't do a April 27 class though... getting married on May 15. lol. I can't afford to miss that.

Alright, now I'm pissed. I just talked to BR. I have all my clearances and she told me she can't slot me till OCT. After she told me yesterday I'd be in before Oct. wow.

That's the best kind of news you can have! Of course, now you have to make it one more month at work (unless you have PTO or sick leave that you can take for that last little bit to give yourself a mini-vacation).

Which group were you in?

I had my PEPC on 2/25 for the LA group pubnat2 reject group.

Ok, so I had my first class today. It was interesting since I was the ONLY pubnat4 in the group. Our class is only 12 people and most of those are from pubnat 1 and 2. Most have waited over a year to go to class. The first day is just indoctrination. They go over all the federal benefits, what can get you fired, most of the various departments come along and introduce their services, etc. No class material yet. That will start tomorrow. Everyone is super nice! Nothing like an instructor who is excited that your there to make you feel encouraged. The only thing is the freezing cold! It's unreal and the wind blows non stop. I hear that its normal for this region though. We will be on the morning shift 0700-1530 and then starting on the 30th move to the night shift, 1530-2330. Finals are on 4/14 and they are comprehensive.

Guys and gals... all I can say it that it is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!! :rawk:

Good luck to all of you!!!

Ok, so I had my first class today. It was interesting since I was the ONLY pubnat4 in the group. Our class is only 12 people and most of those are from pubnat 1 and 2. Most have waited over a year to go to class. The first day is just indoctrination. They go over all the federal benefits, what can get you fired, most of the various departments come along and introduce their services, etc. No class material yet. That will start tomorrow. Everyone is super nice! Nothing like an instructor who is excited that your there to make you feel encouraged. The only thing is the freezing cold! It's unreal and the wind blows non stop. I hear that its normal for this region though. We will be on the morning shift 0700-1530 and then starting on the 30th move to the night shift, 1530-2330. Finals are on 4/14 and they are comprehensive.

Guys and gals... all I can say it that it is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!! :rawk:

Good luck to all of you!!!

I wonder why the class is half full from what other people have said how big there class was.

Congrat on the class...and I totally agree about the whole October conspiracy thing lol. I feel like they are telling a majority of the ppl that they won't go to October just so they can give us an answer...but there seems to be way to many ppl that are hearing that. I'm pretty sure they are doing what a hostess does at a restaurant...tell you it will be 20 minute wait when it is really only 10 minutes..so they seem so great in the end...I'm on to them lol.

Yo ferret let me know what she said a.s.a.p por favor

ugh..well i was sneaky and instead of asking them about clearances and class date or whatever i said someone from a 405 nmber caled yesterday.

she want "nope! but ill call as soon as something comes up."

burned...

ANDDDD i see that aperfecttool just got a class date too for LFT:(

back to waiting patiently:banghead:

Back