The official "Waiting on FOL from NYC PEPC"

Did they call/email you? Or did you call/email them?
I was emailing Brenda everyday. Ha. May seem a bit crazy, but I figured, once she gives me a class date and FOL she will never have to hear from me again.
She actually called me today to tell me she had a class date for me. Offered me the 4/27 class, but I'm getting married on 5/15. So she offered me 5/21 and 6/3. I took 6/3 so my wife and I can at least have a bit of a honeymoon, other than driving to OKC.
My theory on this is if you sit around and wait, you're just another name in the stack of papers. If you ask questions, your name becomes much more familiar.

I was emailing Brenda everyday. Ha. May seem a bit crazy, but I figured, once she gives me a class date and FOL she will never have to hear from me again.
She actually called me today to tell me she had a class date for me. Offered me the 4/27 class, but I'm getting married on 5/15. So she offered me 5/21 and 6/3. I took 6/3 so my wife and I can at least have a bit of a honeymoon, other than driving to OKC.
My theory on this is if you sit around and wait, you're just another name in the stack of papers. If you ask questions, your name becomes much more familiar.

I dont think bugging them everyday is a good answer either. I think they will let you know when they know a date for you.

Ferret are you going to LFT too? I like your tattoo of wings. I have some too but mine are more tribal and symmetrical. Aperfectool- congrats on getting a date. I'm glad it's not in October.

I got my phone call without pestering anyone with E-mails or phone calls. I guess just pray a lot! Anyone with an April 27 class date message me.

Hey everyone, does anyone have a phone number for James R. Anderson? I've tried the number on the TOL the last couple days but all I get is a busy signal. Good luck too all in OKC!

I spoke with Brenda yesterday and she said that she hasn't recieved any of my clearances yet. Is this a bad sign?

I really want that stamp in your avatar. LOL.

I agree calling/emailing them every DAY is a bit much...

A courteous email once a week served me very well, and I didn't come off as pushy...

I also have James Anderson as my HR rep, and I have to say, it definitely is annoying to get a constant busy signal for the past several days. I have also emailed him about a week ago and I have not heard back.

I am not worried, but I suppose hearing that others are able to at least make contact with their HR, does make me anxious. It would be nice to hear that everything has cleared and they can set up a class date for me, but even just making contact to hear that the process is moving along would make me feel a little more at ease too.

Ferret are you going to LFT too? I like your tattoo of wings. I have some too but mine are more tribal and symmetrical. Aperfectool- congrats on getting a date. I'm glad it's not in October.

I got my phone call without pestering anyone with E-mails or phone calls. I guess just pray a lot! Anyone with an April 27 class date message me.

noooo im going to NEW in new orleans. but we still might get the same class date!

anyway, i figured i would start my polite yet kind of annoying barrage of e-mails to my HR rep. once a week sound good??

the anticipation of the second most important day of my life is killing meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:panic:

I also have James Anderson as my HR rep, and I have to say, it definitely is annoying to get a constant busy signal for the past several days. I have also emailed him about a week ago and I have not heard back.

I am not worried, but I suppose hearing that others are able to at least make contact with their HR, does make me anxious. It would be nice to hear that everything has cleared and they can set up a class date for me, but even just making contact to hear that the process is moving along would make me feel a little more at ease too.

yo i called him last week and he answered... what he told me is that clearances take 4-6 weeks. then i asked why some people have already gotten OKC dates and notices of clearances. and basicly those people have a facility that is in dire need of people.. if this help.. BUT DO CALL and update me.. !

yo i called him last week and he answered... what he told me is that clearances take 4-6 weeks. then i asked why some people have already gotten OKC dates and notices of clearances. and basicly those people have a facility that is in dire need of people.. if this help.. BUT DO CALL and update me.. !

He wants us to call him and ask for updates?

Back