The official "Waiting on FOL from NYC PEPC"

Would have gone to NYC PEPC but elected to go non-PEPC route. I just completed my pre employment red tape and figured I'd slide in here seeing as I'm only two weeks behind. Will let you know if I hear or receive anything.

I just received a response email from my hr rep stating "Just waiting on your security clearance then I can slot you for a class..." I'm assuming that means that the medical and MMPII have cleared. Hopefully I won't have to wait long for my background to clear.

I just received a response email from my hr rep stating "Just waiting on your security clearance then I can slot you for a class..." I'm assuming that means the medical and MMPII test have cleared. Hopefully my backgroung doesn't take long to clear.

I just received a response email from my hr rep stating "Just waiting on your security clearance then I can slot you for a class..." I'm assuming that means the medical and MMPII test have cleared. Hopefully my backgroung doesn't take long to clear.
Same boat. I called the NYC Flight Surgeon today, she told me... if you had to send documents, you probably aren't cleared. She was not nice.

I emailed BR. She told me everything was clear except security.
Wooo. Let's get this show on the road.

I have a hunch they are going to put us Louisiana folks in class pretty quick:o
Yeah, I really don't see them telling us that they have fulfilled their hiring needs for anywhere in Louisiana... except maybe MSY.
But the FAA has given us some surprises before! It'll be interesting.

Hey guys, I just got an email from my hr rep stating that if 3/11/09 or 4/27/09 class date is ok with me. It's great news, but I'm wondering if she made a type-o with 3/11/09 because it TWO freaking days from now!! I've been trying to get a hold of her but she is not picking up. Anybodyelse hear the same thing?

Hey guys, I just got an email from my hr rep stating that if 3/11/09 or 4/27/09 class date is ok with me. It's great news, but I'm wondering if she made a type-o with 3/11/09 because it TWO freaking days from now!! I've been trying to get a hold of her but she is not picking up. Anybodyelse hear the same thing?

Better start driving!! lol. What facility?

Good to see things are rolling! Maybe I'll pester my HR rep soon. Don't wanna try too hard though cuz I'm getting married on May 15.

It's probably correct, and they're trying to fill a spot someone dropped. Go for it! You never know what could happen if you wait.

Alright! I got a call on 3/4 from HR telling me that my clearances had come back. HR said that they wanted me in OKC as soon as possible and if I could be there on 3/11. I said yes!!! HR sent me my FOL the same day as well as a bunch of other forms. I spent the next two days packing the family up like a mad man. I left sunday morning and drove 912 miles to OKC. I just now finished unloading the U-Haul but I did it! Talk about short notice! HR fedex'd a package with other documents to me before I left. Those were insurance forms, travel forms, class days, schedules, etc. I am so excited about this! Class orientation is Wednesday at 7AM. :nana2::nana2::nana2:

Alright! I got a call on 3/4 from HR telling me that my clearances had come back. HR said that they wanted me in OKC as soon as possible and if I could be there on 3/11. I said yes!!! HR sent me my FOL the same day as well as a bunch of other forms. I spent the next two days packing the family up like a mad man. I left sunday morning and drove 912 miles to OKC. I just now finished unloading the U-Haul but I did it! Talk about short notice! HR fedex'd a package with other documents to me before I left. Those were insurance forms, travel forms, class days, schedules, etc. I am so excited about this! Class orientation is Wednesday at 7AM. :nana2::nana2::nana2:
holy crap. nice work. congrats!

dang....

That is fast. Congratz :) I wasn't thinking about bugging my HR for 4 week, but now i think ill ask how things are going for me.

I'll be headed to the tower in Rockford, Illinois. I have a crap load of things to take care of between now and whatever time their flying me out tomorrow! We'll see what happens.

Back