The official "Waiting on FOL from NYC PEPC"

Congratz on the dates. And Portland is a good place to work at, and a fairly cheap city to live at.:clap:

Yeah I got a swap and was just told (this morning) it would be a few weeks yet before she could schedule me...

dont listen to them. it was a few days ago i was told the same thing and Aviation careers called me yesterday.(ya... on a saturday... wierd)

Class date- Dec 30th.

YEAAAAAAAAAA:beer:

Hey Micall, I will have missed you by about 5 days but the academy is really a lot of fun if you can handle most of the politics of it. I PV on the 23rd of OCT and if all goes well, fly out on the 24th. Good luck and congrats!!

dont listen to them. it was a few days ago i was told the same thing and Aviation careers called me yesterday.(ya... on a saturday... wierd)

Class date- Dec 30th.

YEAAAAAAAAAA:beer:

Congrats man - Chris was telling me that you where redirected to SHV along with another guy who was waiting for a training spot here to open up.

so how's everyone doing so far from NY PEPC?

Still waiting. I was given a redirect which I accepted hoping to get me to okc faster but then was told I have to wait until at least april. Been trying to get an update (i saw that the class dates for the rest of fy2010 have been posted) but now I dont get responded to at all. Beyond frustrated.

Still waiting. I was given a redirect which I accepted hoping to get me to okc faster but then was told I have to wait until at least april. Been trying to get an update (i saw that the class dates for the rest of fy2010 have been posted) but now I dont get responded to at all. Beyond frustrated.

where were you redirected to?

South Bend, IN ... not what you would call a busy terminal by any stretch of the imagination but I guess they do a lot of work with Chicago-Midway arrivals?

Also, finally got an update today. They are only scheduling class dates 30 days out because all the numbers keep changing. As of now I'm still supposed to go sometime this spring/summer. Heres hoping the numbers change in a good way!:)

Back