The official "Waiting on FOL from NYC PEPC"

Just curious about the investigator- I was under the impression OPM did the mail outs only. Do they do this for everyone? If so , I need to let my references on the SF85(P) form now to expect this.

Best-

Oh sorry - I should have clarified. The clearance I'm waiting for at my current job requires investigators to go out and interview people I know (the shortest interview was 45 minutes!).

The FAA said since this investigation was already in progress, they'll just use this clearance once it comes through...

If the flight surgeon has it, then all you are waiting for is for him to sign off on it. Audrey called me yesterday to let me know he had signed off on mine and would be sending it to OKC on Wednesday.

Oh ok awesome! Hopefully I hear something from Audrey in the next week or two then!

I called Audrey last week. She seemed very nice but had to forward me to one of the flight surgeons for more information. When he picked up he was completely annoyed, cut me off in mid sentence and told me not to call for status updates because he was too busy.

So I'll just keep my fingers crossed and hopefully I'll hear something from HR eventually!

My issue is that I had to get an exam and glasses. (never had em before in my life) They needed the findings sent back to them. I did such and tried to get a hold of someone to verify if the paperwork sent was received. Hope they are not thinking I am rushing them.

My issue is that I had to get an exam and glasses. (never had em before in my life) They needed the findings sent back to them. I did such and tried to get a hold of someone to verify if the paperwork sent was received. Hope they are not thinking I am rushing them.

Audrey should know if they received your info. But realize, if you mailed the paperwork, it takes 2-3 weeks for them to receive it for some reason. I recommend faxing it in if you can.

I Just got an email from my HR also.. everything is in except Security..also my facility has met needes for fiscal 2009.. so gotta wait for oct. date

blahh

Ok so here's the thing, I was just "terminated" from my existing employer about 2 hours ago. (the reason they stated was that I left early without notifying my supervisor, however, my shift ended at 7pm and I left at 7:30 so you tell me) Personally I believe that it had a lot to do with the employment verification that was sent to them almost a month ago. The company has since hired 2 newbies and I was the first one to be let go. I have heard through various other postings that employment verification is done a second time just before attending OKC. Is there any truth to that? Are there any real ramifications for being "terminated" from a current position before going to OKC. (keep in mind I was working for a car dealership selling cars, not exactly rocket science.)

Sounds like a lawsuit :-D

Ok so here's the thing, I was just "terminated" from my existing employer about 2 hours ago. (the reason they stated was that I left early without notifying my supervisor, however, my shift ended at 7pm and I left at 7:30 so you tell me) Personally I believe that it had a lot to do with the employment verification that was sent to them almost a month ago. The company has since hired 2 newbies and I was the first one to be let go. I have heard through various other postings that employment verification is done a second time just before attending OKC. Is there any truth to that? Are there any real ramifications for being "terminated" from a current position before going to OKC. (keep in mind I was working for a car dealership selling cars, not exactly rocket science.)

I'm definitely no expert, but I don't believe they send more than one. My HR department got one, and my actual supervisor got one. I've never heard that they get another one.

There are no real ramifications for this happening, other people have been fired or had their jobs eliminated after the TOL, as long as you had an accurate E-QIP you are fine, your security clerance is most likley in already anyway, however I don't think a second set of employment verification forms go out, I never heard of this happening and lots of people are cleared before many of the first wave of verifications are returned, so it seems to make little sense a second wave would go out.

There have been no real new posts on this thread so lets put a couple up, what do you say....

I GOT MY CLASS DATE THIS FRIDAY.....WOOT WOOT:rawk:

June 3rd to OKC, SOOOOOO PUMPED.

When my phone rang with a 405 area code I knew what it was, and could barley contain myself on the phone. R.A. is the best HR rep ever...alright I will calm down now.:D

no FOL for me until my tier 2 MMPI comes in...

may 7th at the very very soonest (ya right:banghead:)

fingers crossed for may 21st??

no FOL for me until my tier 2 MMPI comes in...

may 7th at the very very soonest (ya right:banghead:)

fingers crossed for may 21st??

Yo man I'm in the same boat. I can say "hey, they will bring us in quick since they are in need in LA" but who knows really...it's all just speculation. Just keep me updated man.:bandit:

congrats! Im glad you guys are getting great news. It must be a great relief to get that phone call. Everytime I read that someone else is getting their date for class, I feel as if mine could be coming anytime now.

congrats! Im glad you guys are getting great news. It must be a great relief to get that phone call. Everytime I read that someone else is getting their date for class, I feel as if mine could be coming anytime now.
Don't count on it.. I've been camping out for a class date and now I get to wait until October..

/does OKC class date dance

Back