The official "Waiting on FOL from NYC PEPC"

I know we're all starved for information, so here's a bit more:

I spoke with my HR rep today and she's currently working on the 07/10 enroute class. Two weeks ago when we spoke she was working on the 06/22 class. It appears as if she's working through about 1-1.5 classes each week, so she should get to my 08/20 class in the next 2-3 weeks.

I'm headed to ZBW, btw.

Am I the only one from the NYC PEPC that still hasn't received an FOL? I am so jealous of those who are already slotted with OKC dates. Congrats to you all though!! I can't wait to join you all out there.

Am I the only one from the NYC PEPC that still hasn't received an FOL? I am so jealous of those who are already slotted with OKC dates. Congrats to you all though!! I can't wait to join you all out there.

nope i am waiting too, I tried to reach my HR this week but he's gone until next monday.:confused:

nope, i failed the MMPI too.

I still dont have my clearances and i was told no class date till oct.

All my clearances have been in for weeks and still no FOL for me. I was told October. Is it just me, or does it seem like only En-Route people are getting class dates before then?

Finally got my medical clearance in today! Now just have to wait for a class date. All of my clearances are in, so hoping to hear something any day now.

Finally got my medical clearance in today! Now just have to wait for a class date. All of my clearances are in, so hoping to hear something any day now.

Congrats Man Keep me up to speed on your class date. We will be making a trip or two up your way once I am in OKC to check out the area and will catch up with you if you havent headed to OKC as well.

Back