The official "Waiting on FOL from NYC PEPC"

Yeah I got it....wasn't mine though

I was really excited when I saw the FAA email address but then realized it wasn't anything about the process :buck:

Hey guys and gals, I remember seeing a post about who to contact for your medical clearance. Does anyone know who to call? That is all I am waiting for so I want to see whats taking so long.

Hey guys and gals, I remember seeing a post about who to contact for your medical clearance. Does anyone know who to call? That is all I am waiting for so I want to see whats taking so long.

Harriet Lester, M.D., Regional Flight Surgeon
Federal Aviation Administration
Aerospace Medicine Division, AEA-300

Building & Mailing Address:
1 Aviation Plaza, Room 247
Jamaica, NY 11434-4809 Phone: (718) 553-3300
Fax: (718) 977-6705

Harriet Lester, M.D., Regional Flight Surgeon
Federal Aviation Administration
Aerospace Medicine Division, AEA-300

Building & Mailing Address:
1 Aviation Plaza, Room 247
Jamaica, NY 11434-4809 Phone: (718) 553-3300
Fax: (718) 977-6705

Thanks for the response but apparently I have to take the long version of the MMPI. I got a call while I was at work this morning. I am so pist off, especially with the kind of questions that were asked.
:banghead:

Thanks for the response but apparently I have to take the long version of the MMPI. I got a call while I was at work this morning. I am so pist off, especially with the kind of questions that were asked.
:banghead:

dont feel bad. we're just a part of the statistic that was victimized by a test that even top psychologists think is unreliable.

Just curious if they mentioned this at NY pepc as well, at chicago they stated next pepc was going to be for the hiring for next fiscal year and they are going to try to get all from the most 2 recent pepc in by oct.

Does that sound like the same info that was given to everyone in NY.

All I remember hearing is that we could hope for an academy date of sometime during the summer...but they assured us that this was only an estimate

I remember on the 26th they said that they would be trying to fill all remaining classes in may and most of us would be headed for a may, june or july class dates. they also said that the clearances took about 3 weeks, and I got my clearances 1 day past 3 weeks....all good signs. (the 26th was a terminal day) It sounds like folks headed for enroute are getting class dates in or around August, and terminal are still getting May, or June. Just what I have observed.

We were told to expect late June or early July... then my HR rep shot that down and said October, at the earliest. It's a craps shoot.

I went to NY PEPC on 2/25. I spoke to HR represenative on Friday all my clearances are through and I start class May 5th!!! OKC here I come!

Back