the official "waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC" thread

Re: the official "waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC" thr

kudos....sorry bip...misunderstood

haha...dont worry about it..

Thanks for clarifying hudson. why arent you comin to OKC! your gettin screwed and it sucks. yo keep annoying Ellaine, maybe someone cancelled for Jan. 20th and you can still come.

haha...dont worry about it..

Thanks for clarifying hudson. why arent you comin to OKC! your gettin screwed and it sucks. yo keep annoying Ellaine, maybe someone cancelled for Jan. 20th and you can still come.

im trying.... lol

May 8th here I come!!!!! gilie....we'll see you there!

Congrats to all of you with your FOL now!!! that's awesome im in pubnat 3 on referral list I'm awaiting for pepc news it comes in the form of a email correct? Also you pubnat 2ers got that email about 2 weeks after the suspected panel date correct?

Well tartar sauce! Tomorrow at 7am I've gotta take my MWT and that's IT! Picture me standing with a whip over the medical department, chanting maniacally "PROCESS!! PROCESS!!!"

We'll see if Ms.Rivers confirms a May 8th date for me :)

I think it would be great if they sent us a list (maybe included with our TOL or FOL) of how many people are ahead of you in training, either waiting on OK. city or training at your actual facility. That we wouldn't get our hopes up so much and could plan accordingly. The hard part is when you have everything in (or think you do) and you still don't hear anything day after day. But in the end I really hope and believe the waiting and aggravation will be worth it. Plus I guess in the future maybe it guarentees us a little more job security because of the difficulty of getting in and through training. Oklahoma city here I come (hopefully in the next month or two).

All cleared (still)... just waiting for an OKC date. I'm hoping one of the February dates will open up... I just hope they give me enough notice.. this is the worst part!!! Bippo I can't believe you are already on your way to OKC (jealous)..

All cleared (still)... just waiting for an OKC date. I'm hoping one of the February dates will open up... I just hope they give me enough notice.. this is the worst part!!! Bippo I can't believe you are already on your way to OKC (jealous)..

yo your definately getting screwed. keep sending Ellaine emails. like 3 a week asking if anything has opened. you will get one eventually. im sure i will see you there before i leave to return to ZNY.

im leaving tonight for OKC, so this forum will be Bippo-less for a few days...unless i get time while resting to write from my iphone, but thats kind of annoying.

FOL received today! Took a lot of phone calls. hr rep didn't sound too happy that i called. maybe if they would be a little more forth coming with information, they would save themselves a constantly ringing phone. anyway, i am finally glad to be playing the waiting game. bip, pm me when you get to OKC. we are heading down next weekend to look around.

I got an email from my human resources gal that I have been slotted for March 26th. I was hoping for something sooner but I will take what I can get. Now just actually waiting for the physical FOL.

finally start class tomorrow. only 362 days from when i first applied. i guess it's not that bad when i see people who got offered a job before i did and dont have a date yet. good luck guys. see ya in OKC...(if your here before May 27th..haha)

finally start class tomorrow. only 362 days from when i first applied. i guess it's not that bad when i see people who got offered a job before i did and dont have a date yet. good luck guys. see ya in OKC...(if your here before May 27th..haha)
Hey what room are you in? In bldg 14 I mean

Does anyone know who I can call to find out what's going on with my security clearance? My rep is saying it's still pending, but doesn't have any more info than that.

Does anyone know who I can call to find out what's going on with my security clearance? My rep is saying it's still pending, but doesn't have any more info than that.
Call the regional security office for the region you're going to.

Back