the official "waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC" thread

Re: the official "waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC" thr

I am fixing to leave the hotel in Only God knows where, AR. Only 185 miles left to OKC. A total of 860 miles:crazy:.

I am fixing to leave the hotel in Only God knows where, AR. Only 185 miles left to OKC. A total of 860 miles:crazy:.

i wish i only had to go 860 miles. i got like 1,550 to drive. it would be nice if they paid me the Per Mile rate of .585 cents per mile...id make a TON of money

Got my academy paperwork a little bit ago.... for those of you who are still waiting,you should get yours soon.

Got my call today....March 5th-May28th

Edit:....At least I get to still be in town for Mardi Gras...Although I am more then happy to take a sooner date

Edit #2:..Why the hell are we starting on a thursday???

Got my academy paperwork a little bit ago.... for those of you who are still waiting,you should get yours soon.

yo, got mine too...so did LISRAREF...when are you arriving in OKC? wanna do something monday night the 19th? i know Lisraref is gonna ask some people who are also starting the 20th from stuckmic.com.

Does anyone have any contact information for the security clearance people. I want to see if my background check is in progress. OKC seems to have no clue.

yo, got mine too...so did LISRAREF...when are you arriving in OKC? wanna do something monday night the 19th? i know Lisraref is gonna ask some people who are also starting the 20th from stuckmic.com.

I'll be on town on the 18th. I'll drop you a PM with my cell # so we can meet up Monday night before class.

ZNY here but still no class date... all cleared (a day or so too late for the 1/20 class i think) and waiting for a class date.....

ZNY here but still no class date... all cleared (a day or so too late for the 1/20 class i think) and waiting for a class date.....

i heard that the training at ZNY is backed up anyway. so by the time you get to OKC and then abck to ZNY you will be at the same point as me almost. we will both be waiting to hit the simulator. they only take a handfull at a time and if your not included you have to wait for the next one (which is every 4 months), or until you can get into one.

no need to call the regional office. if you search the threads and look for the "failed MMPI" thread, i believe that there is a link on one of the posts about a number for your medical clearance. what i found is that my medical and security clearances took place in the same building, and they transferred me to that office.

what i found is that my medical and security clearances took place in the same building, and they transferred me to that office.

Yeah...me too.. The regional office.

Just got my FOL. I suppose that makes everything as official as it can get. Time to start planning

Just got my FOL. I suppose that makes everything as official as it can get. Time to start planning

Does the Fol look like the Tol? My hr rep said it would be a few weeks before I got mine....:hiya:

It does look very similar, but contains a bunch of crap about the sign on bonus incentive that we're not eligible for, and some extra contact information on where to fax the documents that come with it.

Back