the official "waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC" thread

Re: the official "waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC" thr

It does look very similar, but contains a bunch of crap about the sign on bonus incentive that we're not eligible for, and some extra contact information on where to fax the documents that come with it.

that was my favorite part of the whole letter :rolleyes: way for them to rub it in!

Yeah, I could easily see how anyone who spends less time on forums like these would mistake that for something they could actually get.

Were anyone else's FOL forms nearly illegible due to the quality of the document scan?

That W4 was awful. I just went to irs.gov and filled it out. I'll print it when I get to work so I can sign and fax it.

That W4 was awful. I just went to irs.gov and filled it out. I'll print it when I get to work so I can sign and fax it.

Yes! what the heck, I thought I was drunk when I looked at it! And what was up with the rest of those forms. I swear I've filled em out at least 27 times already! :rolleyes:

Well they sent me a 2007 W-4, and the travel order reimbursement document I got is nearly illegible. Since I'm driving is this something I will fill out and give to them or is it just for my own records?

I don't think I got that form, so I can't tell you exactly. I got one asking for my bank information, but that was for salary as well as travel and other stuff.

the one I'm referring to came in the Academy packet and I can't read it for the life of me.

Hello everyone, Just received FOL via Email for Terminal Feb 11th start date :nana2: Is anyone starting at this date have any reccomendations for housing? Would love to stay somewhere that has good study group possibilities:)

I think for every form I filled out for them I googled the form number and found a cleaner (or a fillable PDF) version somewhere else. For the FOL forms I only sent in the ones I hadn't filled out before. Actually I did that for everything.

So I am now an official FAA employee:nana2::nana2:. Here's a thanks to everyone for all of the information, some very useful, and some not so much. As for all the forms that were required to fax back with the FOL, all of mine were lost and I had to fill them out again anyways. So for anyone who will be heading this way in the next four months, just pm me if you have any questions. I am staying at the Citadel Suites and highly recommend it. The on site manager told me that out of the, I think 115 apts. here, that 80 of them are FAA students. Time to get my study on:D

So I am now an official FAA employee:nana2::nana2:.

congrats! Out of curiosity, how longer before your FAA/federal health benefits/insurance begins? Is there a waiting period, or does it begin as soon as you're an employee?

This ATC thing is amazingly similar to being a pilot. Its hurry hurry up and then wait......... a long........time. Several pubnat 2/KS pepc have gotten class dates in or around feb. so I am hoping to get a training date this week. Heres for patience and hoping!:banghead:

I am so frustrated!:banghead: Congratulations to all! All of us guys going to ZKC, however, haven't heard anything. And when you ask an HR rep, all they will tell you is that "you will receive your FOL 2-3 months before your scheduled class date," which all of us have only seen a few times on here. Now, I can't get anybody to email me back about anything at all! Trying to be patient...:crazy:

I am so frustrated!:banghead: Congratulations to all! All of us guys going to ZKC, however, haven't heard anything. And when you ask an HR rep, all they will tell you is that "you will receive your FOL 2-3 months before your scheduled class date," which all of us have only seen a few times on here. Now, I can't get anybody to email me back about anything at all! Trying to be patient...:crazy:

all of you ZKC guys just keep annoying your rep...over and over and over. then soon you will get a phone call beginning with a 405 area code and your gonna freak out.

you were the one emailing your rep times a week....thought it might be a pattern thing.

I am going to ZKC from PUB 2 and have a class date of May 8th, call your Rep.

you were the one emailing your rep times a week....thought it might be a pattern thing.

he wasnt telling you were BEING annoying, he was telling you that you NEED to be annoying. :)

Back